Pinned

Translating Commission

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Backstage Party Ver. Black Q&A + messages: Nenshou

From: Backstage Party Ver. BLACK

This is the translation of an Q&A section posted in a TsukiSta's official fanbook, Backstage Party Ver. BLACK. The messages that follows are from a member to all other members.

Pardon for rigid English. Please don't re-post or re-translate without asking for permission.



Kiyama Ryuu


01. What's your forte and weakness?
Forte: My positivity
Weakness: There are times when I get too focused and end up can't see my surroundings

02. Charm point
I have a dimple on one side of my face

03. Something that you feel a little proud about
No matter what kind of vocabulary set as the theme, I can play shiritori with just myself and end it with passion

04. Jinx that you believe in
One's fortune rate will rise if they wash money at the start of the year

05. Something that you felt the most happy about so far
I felt the most happy whenever I was told the line "I'm glad that the role of (insert role's name here) is played by Kiyama."

06. What you wanted to be when you were little
Soccer athlete, carpenter

07. If you're to classify yourself as an animal?
Otter

08. Something that your family member / friend said to you and made you shocked
My family told me that I surprisingly look bigger when I stood on the stage!

09. Food that you like and dislike
Like: Meat
Dislike: Nothing that I especially dislike!

10. Favorite quote or location or inscription
Steady progress

11. Someone that you admire
Toyotomi Hideyoshi

12. Please give yourself a pseudo-name! You can use self-proclaimed names too.
Chewchew of chewchew of chewchew of the night

13. Favorite scent
Shampoo scent

14. Something that you certainly carry around with you
Earphone, tooth-brush

15. A way to refresh yourself
Going for a walk, running

16. Something that you can't miss during practice
Towel

17. A way, a place, or might an item that you'll need when you want to concentrate?
Being alone in a dark place then closing my eyes

18. Something that you bear in mind when performing
Cherishing all feelings

19. Role or program that you'd like to act in
Someone who reached the limits of his life, or an antagonist. I want to challenge myself to do roles that I've never challenged to do before

20. Posture & something that you need to have while sleeping
I can sleep easier if I turn lying face up after first lying face down

Multi-choice questions (choose one)


21. Do you want to try becoming an idol? Yes / No

22. Do you want to try entering Tsukino Dorm? Yes / No

23. For dance choreography, do you prefer an intense, fast-paced one or a slow and elegant one? Intense and fast-paced / Slow and elegant

24. Are you the type who get embarrassed when giving out fanservice? Yes / No

25. Are you good or bad at doing a talk show? Good / Bad

Messages


To Menjou Kentarou: When we met for the first time, you don't really talk much so I can't tell what you're actually thinking about, but as we get to know each other, I realized that you love and care about Gravi much more than anyone else. You also resolutely pursue to become the figure that you're supposed to be. I really respect that attitude of yours.

To Nakada Hiroki: You're the one who changed the most from the first impression I had about you! I thought you're the type who will quickly slip into your dark persona, but I can see you changed as you perform as Haru, and I'm glad that I can tell that you really cherishes Gravi... well, you'll get carried away if I keep blabbing about it like this, so I'll end it by thanking Haru-san for changing Hiroki-kun! (laughs)

To Yamazaki Taiki: I knew you even before we performed together in TsukiSta., so I'm really glad that we can perform together as part of the same group like this. Among everything that has changed as you turned 20, what I find remarkable is how Taiki has become a man of integrity with a cool back. From now on too, let's work hard together without losing your Taiki-ness!

To Jounin Tatsuki: I really respect how you have such a strong competitive spirit and can hold out no matter how strict you got scolded off. I think it was my first time seeing someone who has so much guts and try to crawl up like you. You have such a high absorption skill, so look at your surroundings more often, absorb all the strong points that your seniors have, and go aim even higher!

To Yokoo Rui: I'm always chasing after Rui-kun's back, not only because you're super good at dancing, but also because you're rich in humanity. I'm glad that the person who makes me think that 'I want to be this kind of adult' is just right next to me, and I'm very happy that I always receive stimulations from said person. You're my pride!

Yokoo Rui


01. What's your forte and weakness?
Forte: Being considerate
Weakness: Will only do something when the time limit is almost up

02. Charm point
How I use my eyes

03. Something that you feel a little proud about
My home feels so comfortable and that I'm quite popular among my friends!

04. Jinx that you believe in
Happiness will run away from you if you sigh... so, I always suck it back in (laughs).

05. Something that you felt the most happy about so far
That I was able to work together with Midorikawa Hikaru-san!

06. What you wanted to be when you were little
Seiyuu

07. If you're to classify yourself as an animal?
Dolphin

08. Something that your family member / friend said to you and made you shocked
"Rui-kun is so free, huh?"

09. Food that you like and dislike
Like: Beer, ikura
Dislike: Foods that still reeks of its animal scent

10. Favorite quote or location or inscription
The world is painted with thoughts about you

11. Someone that you admire
Hikami Kyouko-san, Midorikawa Hikaru-san

12. Please give yourself a pseudo-name! You can use self-proclaimed names too.
Flirtatious glance

13. Favorite scent
Vanilla, rose, ilang-ilang

14. Something that you certainly carry around with you
Music player

15. A way to refresh yourself
Sleeping, watching anime

16. Something that you can't miss during practice
Coffee and tokucha

17. A way, a place, or might an item that you'll need when you want to concentrate?
I can concentrate the most when I'm at home.
But to turn on my switch, I would press the tips of my fingers together.

18. Something that you bear in mind when performing
To do it like usual

19. Role or program that you'd like to act in
I want to do fantasy-themed work like "Hai to Gensou no Grimgar", and... voice-related job!

20. Posture & something that you need to have while sleeping
Lying face up!
Also, I always lit up aromantic candle before sleeping in.

Multi-choice questions (choose one)


21. Do you want to try becoming an idol? Yes / No (Because I'm not a real idol)

22. Do you want to try entering Tsukino Dorm? Yes / No

23. For dance choreography, do you prefer an intense, fast-paced one or a slow and elegant one? Intense and fast-paced / Slow and elegant (Depending on my mood)

24. Are you the type who get embarrassed when giving out fanservice? Yes / No (If I do it as my role, I don't feel embarrassed)

25. Are you good or bad at doing a talk show? Good / Bad (But what I like is of surreal genre, so I wonder if I have to talk about something general...)

Messages


To Menjou Kentarou: You're someone with a firm character and has a great sense of responsibility. From now on too, I want you to pull Gravi together as its leader, but at the same time, because you have a habit of holding so many things all by yourself, I wish you can relax a little and rely onto people around you. I notice that you look like your fuse is about to blow whenever you're getting way too tired, you know!

To Nakada Hiroki: Sometimes your mood would just suddenly turn sour, so at first I was surprised and got concerned about you, but now you've matured enough. I want to compliment you openly for that! You have a looks that makes anyone feel jealous of you, so let's make it so you're beautiful both inside and outside! Also, let's drink some pilsner beer later ♪

To Yamazaki Taiki: You're able to perceive so many things despite still pretty young, you still have a lot of vitality, and at any rate, you're pretty smart! But you have the tendency of getting distracted, so I think it's better if you try to ascertain your goals. You're attractive, so I think you can be successful no matter where you go, so just don't forget to be grateful and keep working hard!

To Jounin Tatsuki: I think you have the best growth spurt when it comes to dancing skill. It's a good thing that the result of your hard work will become your weapon, and consequently it relates to your confidence, so don't just be satisfied and rest on your laurels, but keep putting efforts in what you do! Don't forget that you've come so far because you received supports from everyone!

To Kiyama Ryuu: You're a man who can make good of your own promise, someone capable of conquering what you couldn't do and take it up to the level that you can feel satisfied about it. You're also earnestly facing dance, to the point that you ask for individual lessons, which makes me happy. It's fun going together to bath-house after we're done with lessons. Next time, let's go around the town and find tasty foods as the gourmet duo!

No comments:

Post a Comment