Pinned

Translating Commission

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saint Seiya MMD part 1

Moshi-moshi, minna-tachi!

Oh well, actually I already posted about this video in my tumblr blog, but let's just post it here again for the sake of SPREADING SS MMD LOVE. At least this blog is public so it can be viewed by many -w-

Right. So, onto the first video!



[LOVE & JOY] - Yuki Kimura
featuring: Camus and Hyoga


Our most talented dancers among the Saints rank. Yes they are talented. If you don't understand, GO SEE THEM LAUNCHING THEIR TECHNIQUES. They're like ballerinas. (And at some point, I did find a video where Camus did some kind of warming up moves while wearing leotard, just like some danseurs out there LOL!)

Okay, so... with Camus and Hyoga walking together to the dance stage. The video maker makes it as if they're talking about something which makes Hyoga happy. Then they start dancing so HAPPILY. Yes, you read it right. Happily. They are dancing while SMILING. That freezer, Camus, is SMILING. And as if that's not enough to make your heart goes doki doki, you'll receive HAATO ATAAACK with winks. If I'm such an extreme person, I know I would've died.

Overall, this video receives high rating from me because 1) the model is good, 2) the dance move matches well with the music and 3) VERY EPIC. However, I see some fails here and there. Like, in the middle of it, one of Camus' sidebangs (or sideburns... or whatever it's called) suddenly got stuck around his neck. But it makes the video seems natural because, you know, if you jump and move around a lot, sooner or later your hair will be stuck to your neck or cheek or whatever. The more epic fail is when the same part of his hair float mysteriously like whoa. I didn't notice the first time I watched the vid, but while making this (crappy) review I saw that and laughed like mad.

So... conclusion? If you need some nice laugh, go watch this vid. If you don't find their dance funny (which is unlikely... I mean, THOSE HIPS) at least you'll be comforted with their SMILE and HAATO ATAAAACK.

GALLERY

"Are you nervous, Hyoga?"
"A bit, but I'll be fine, Master."
My body is ready.
Hands in the air, yo.
HAATO ATTACK! + WINK = DOUBLE KILLS
DAT ASS.
Jump with the elegance of a swan!
Close up version of Camus' HAATO ATTACK
The mysteriously floating hair that I mentioned earlier.
Below is stuck-around-the-neck hair.
See? He's smiling.
And winking.
"Hello my fans!"
This is doki doki overload...
"Master, let me help you putting it on."
"Thank you. And good job for back there."
And another wink. He's thanking us. While winking.
It's going to snow in Indonesia tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment