Pinned

Translating Commission

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Club Buddha's profiles

Moshi-moshi, minna-tachi!

More like, the top three's profiles.
Image retrieved from here.

 
Monk Introduction (ABOUT BONZE)



RYUSEI
Manager Consecutively Becoming the No. 1 For 3 Years!!

Birthday: October 10th
Blood Type: B

In Musashino Temple, there are these men—.
Club Buddha's pride, the strongest monk... that is Ryuusei.
With his affectionate eyes, lips that spun sweet words,
and also his naughty fingers, he can trifles the ladies.

YOHNIN
Upper Echelon Candidate Ranks 1st in the Fourth Quarter Sales!!

Birthday: May 28th
Blood Type: O

Complimented by Ryuusei, he is a reliable monk supporting Club Buddha.
Thanks to his "Gracious Sermon", every round we're always packed with customers.
Promises to give you a trance-like time.

SENSYU
A blitz-like cenobite!!

Birthday: May 23rd
Blood Type: AB

As if he's the embodiment of Shakyamuni, he's the much anticipated new face.
With his gesture in which he extorts for offerings using sweet voice, he quickly gains frequent customers one after another.
Please at least nominate him once!

12 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I write to know if you can give me permission to use the information in this post to translate and publish it on my Tumblr blog. This blog http://missasahina.tumblr.com/
    Giving you the respective credits, of course.

    Thanks for the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I apologize for the late reply > . <

      Thank you for kindly asking. You can translate this post, sure. When you're done, can you please give me the link to the post in your blog?

      Delete
    2. Yes, is no a problem. http://missasahina.tumblr.com/post/142213484206/club-buddha
      Thanks for accept!

      Delete
    3. You're welcome! ^^

      By the way, I checked out the post and saw you write that Ryuusei's real name is 'Takao'? Where did you learn it from?

      Delete
    4. A couple of times I read it on Tumblr, but I had already heard before.
      Recently I have searched the kanji of his name and put them in the translator and said "Takao".
      I put it more as an alternate name.

      This kanji 隆生

      Delete
    5. Ah, yes, the kanji can be read as Takao too, and a Japanese blogger used to predict that is his real name (much like Kaname and Chiaki uses aliases for work). But since it's not confirmed in any canon media, I guess that's not canon...

      Delete
  2. Ah, well then I think it would be better to delete the name in the entry. To avoid confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I'd like to request permission to use the information here in a fanfiction? I'll link http://sharasherenia.blogspot.com/2013/12/club­buddhas­profiles.html 2/3
    so I can give credit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you for kindly asking! Yes, you can use the information in your fanfiction. When you're done, can you please send me the link of your fanfic?

      Delete
    2. Hi, thank you for getting back to me so quickly and for the permission, I will do so as soon as I publish it :)

      Delete