Pinned

Translating Commission

Saturday, December 14, 2013

IDOL CONFLICT

Moshi-moshi, minna-tachi!

So, decided to translate this screenshots of IDOL CONFLICT, Sylph's idea for BroCon's April Fools last year. Here we go!
(Everything retrieved from here.)


PROFILE

With our song, we want to bind you   stronger— and even stronger—


December of 2008, with their first single "LOVERS FOURTEEN" they achieves the first place in the newcomer chart and decorates it with a striking debut.
Since then, the 5 singles and 2 albums that they released have always acquired the first place.
Their characteristic is that every member's dancing and singing skill is boasted to be that of high level. While each of them remains active as models and actors, they display a diverse kind of talents they have.

Their group name fortte (forte) is formed from the initials of the members' name.
f Fuuto o Osamu r Ryou t Takuma t Towa e Eiichirou

EIICHIRO AKABOSHI
Born August 31st, 1993 Blood Type A

fortte's leader. Since he was 5 years old he had began learning about dancing, and during his elementary grade school days he is scouted by the agency.
While he gets packed with his career as a back dancer, he also puts a lot of efforts into vocal lessons.
With his overwhelming volume and singing skill, and also his evident twining dance performance, he takes the position as fortte's steadfast center.
The active actress Akaboshi Eirina is his older sister.

RYO SEIKE
Born October 31st, 1993 Blood Type A
Since he was 3 years old he had been actively doing jobs as CM or magazine models, and in middle school he is scouted by the agency.
Even after he gets debuted as part of fortte he continues with modelling, appearing in a lot of magazines.
Because he can uniquely drifts from androgynous looks to a dangerous atmosphere, he can seize the heart of female readers.
As the sub-leader of fortte, he is a close friend to Akaboshi.

TAKUMA TAKESUE
Born November 1st, 1994 Blood Type O
Active as a reading model since middle school, and around the same time he is scouted by the agency.
Thanks to his bright character which can't be imagined due to his tough appearance, he appears in a lot of variety shows.
Starting from this spring he's going to attempt becoming the MC for a talk show program.

OSAMU NARIMOTO
Born June 1st, 1994 Blood Type A
He had been touching piano and violin since he was 3 years old, coming out as winner in contests that he participates in.
He's scouted by the agency during middle school, and around the same time starts learning about composing song.
With the 6th single that will be released this time, he officially makes his debut as a composer.

FUTO ASAKURA
Born July 7th, 1995 Blood Type B
Scouted by the agency since he was in elementary grade school, he's experienced in performing in CMs and becoming back dancer.
More than his debut as a member of fortte, he acquires a high acknowledgement for his acting skill and appears in dramas and movies.
Starting from this spring he's selected to be the main lead for a drama.

TOWA MORISHIMA
Born May 5th, 1997 Blood Type AB
He'd been scouted by the agency since he entered elementary grade school.
With his adorable looks and speech and conducts, he quickly becomes quite a subject among fans.
With his long-awaited debut as a part of fortte, he establishes a position as "the number one celebrity that you want to be your younger brother".

 
MEMBER'S MESSAGE
Regarding the 6th single "ROSE" which gets released this month, every members give their comments! (April 1st, 2012)

EIICHIRO AKABOSHI
To be forward, this is the first time I'm given a challenge to make the song lyrics.
From behind, I heard that it'll become the theme song of the drama where Fuuto acts in, so I thought I might collapse from the pressure (LOL).
The drama is mature-ish, filled with dangerous contents, so I match it with the lyric,
"even though it's against moral, love is something that can't be stopped" and makes it into such theme. ...... uwaah, it's so embarrassing to say it on my own (LOL).
But, Nari's arrangement is very good, I really want you guys to hear it!
What our confidence created.

RYO SEIKE
This is what Eichi said, but (LOL), I like "ROSE"'s lyric pretty much.
The drama is about adultery, but,
this kind of forbidden love makes things burn hotter... I wonder if that kind of psychology can be expressed well in its lyric.
Eh? Forbidden love? Well, I don't have that kind of experience myself, so I don't really get it (LOL).

TAKUMA TAKESUE
Both Nari and Eichi made such a difficult song, huh~ is the impression that I got (LOL).
But, this is the first time that we have a song with ballad genre, so I think it gets me all fired up and wanting to sing it. I gotta practice until the live comes!!
And, this single will become the theme song of the drama where Fuuto plays in it, but Fuuto's role is kind of awful (LOL).
A high-schooler and a married woman doing... well, what'll become of it?

OSAMU NARIMOTO
Eeh, well, quoting Akaboshi-kun.......
To be forward, this is the first time I'm given a challenge to make the song arrangement. I've made several pieces before, but I wouldn't have thought that it'll be made into a single.
...... though I felt quite a tense, but I think it becomes a very good experience. Regarding the lyrics of this song, I feel pretty excited.
Together with Asakura-kun's drama, please treat us well.

FUTO ASAKURA
The lyric that Akaboshi-kun wrote is pretty close to the truth, so I was wondering, have he had any memory about "forbidden love"?
In actually, how does it feel like? (LOL)
The lyric is obviously good, but Narimoto-kun's arrangement is also pretty nice.
Because it's ballad so of course the melody makes your heart clenches, but I think it'll rouse excitement during live. Makes me want to sing it as soon as possible.
If you're watching the drama too that'll make me happy! Best regards.

TOWA MORISHIMA
I couldn't believe that I'll get to sing such mature-ish song, I've never imagined it before.
I thought that this story is a bit beyond my imagination.
But, in order to not disappoint everyone who listens to us, I think I was able to sing it coolly with the "strip off, my childish side!" kind of feeling ♪ Please root on me!

1 comment:

  1. Best Translation services in quick around time. All Indian Languages expert. We provide translation services in competitive prices. All languages and certificate translation services we provide.Translation Services

    ReplyDelete