Pinned

Translating Commission

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Raku & Hikaru's Interview pt. 3

(continuation from the previous post)


 

■"All you ladies should also treat the friends around you dearly." - Raku


―― As we've seen how you are as 'I-Chu and Creator'... may we ask about how you are in your private life?

Private life, huh... On off-days, I write calligraphies, then I take a nap when I got bored. Other than that, sometimes I would shake the savings box I received from Torahiko to make sure that the money are collected up nicely.

Raku is such an economist! I did the yoga that Mitsurugi Akira taught me. Recently, I like to do the eagle pose!

Aah. The pose that you showed me the other day?

Yup! Let's do it together later, Raku!

Don't wanna.

You keep saying 'no' since earlier... Huh!? Could it be, there's something about me that Raku hates!? But, no, that couldn't be... yup! There's no way that I have something that Raku hates! Right, Raku?

Where does that confidence came from? ... But, well, it's true that there's nothing that I dislike about you.

Raku, Raku, Raku~! I feel extremely happy right now~! It makes me want to introduce the eagle pose to the whole world!

Please don't.

―― *laughs* By the way, usually, how did each of you spend your days?

Usually...? My daily routine is that after I wake up in the morning, I would go to Raku's house, have breakfast together, attend classes at Etoile Vio School, go home and have dinner together, and after I take a bath in Raku's house, I go to my own home!

Sometimes I would be the one to go to Hikaru's house.

Raku just won't dry his hair up himself, so I do it for him!

Even though I said it's okay to just let them dry off on their own...

It's not okay! To think that Raku's hair cells would die makes me sad!

Isn't it not a problem if the person himself stays alive?

It's not about that! I'll be the one to protect Raku's beauty!

I see, then I'll leave it to you.

Aa! Leave it to me!

―― As expected from the first place of the popular pair ranking, you guys usually spent your days together after all! If I think that you'll keep it like this until later in the future, it makes me relieved.

That's right. In the future, when each of us has children of our own, I'd like to have them play together everyday! Certainly, as one could expect from my children... they'll cling to Raku and call him 'Raku-ojisan'! Then, everyday they'll make warm tea for Raku, give him massages, making him meals... hm? Somehow I ended up imagining myself taking care of Raku... isn't it like taking care of one's own grandfather?

Probably it'll really be like that in the near future. In that case, I'll have Hikaru take care of me when I grow old.

HA HA HA! You're being too hasty, Raku ☆

(I meant it to be a joke... but it seems he'll end up considering it seriously...)

―― Then, lastly, please tell our readers the secrets to have a long-lasting friendship!

The secret to have a long-lasting friendship is to pay a lot of attention to your friend! When it comes to Raku, there's not a single thing that I would not know about!

That's right. Communication is important. Listen to your friend's opinions and respect them. One shouldn't forget to be considerate of others.

Fufu~! That's something that one wouldn't expect coming from Raku, who always cause troubles to the Producer! Raku is a bothersome person after all~ ♪

What are you saying? Hikaru also keep making Producer feeling fed up, right?

Not at all! I also paid great attention to Producer!

Fuh. It'll be good if it's not your wrong impression, Hikaru... Well, the only one who can make me talk without reserve is Hikaru. Friendship can't be made if they're not fated to be in the first place. All you ladies should also treat the friends around you dearly.

Yup! I'll think dearly of Raku for the rest of my life!

Same for me. To the ladies who have voted for us, did you have fun reading this interview?

If there is another chance for interview, please call for this Orihara Hikaru again! Just like Melos, I'll come running with all my might for your sake!

That'll be a delight! Then, please support both of us and all members of ArS from now on too.

Until we meet again, Mademoiselle!!!

Due to the liveliness of our conversation, the interview ended up being longer than our initial plan. Everyone, how was it? There is an unwavering bond between them. Surely we'll be able to see how friendly they are too each other from now on too ♪ Dear readers too, please try to aim to become the best pair using the advises from the two to deepen your bond with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment