Pinned

Translating Commission

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Raku & Hikaru's Interview pt. 1

From: http://www.animate.tv/news/details.php?id=1449570589

This is the translation of an interview done in AnimateTV's site to I-Chu's characters, to celebrate the winners of I-Chu's 1st 'Pair Popularity Ranking': Raku and Hikaru.

Feel free to correct my translations~


Entertainment School Etoile Vio School, founded by the famous entertainment agency Eldol. Here, the 'idol eggs (commonly known as I-Chu)' spent days honing their skills.

Listening to their stories, here we hold the 2nd interview! This time, we are to hear stories from the winner of the 'Pair Popularity Ranking' we held before, the pair Orihara Hikaru and Wakaouji Raku from ArS! It's approximately half a year after the last interview. Since then, these I-Chus have rapidly gained popularity, and their names reverberated even more as we held the surveys... but, what do these two, who claimed the first place in the ranking, think about it? From happy yells, the tales of their friendships, and even the revelation of their precious photos (?) for the first time! Read on thoroughly ★

By the way, until the point this interview was held, they weren't aware about the polling at all. They were doubtful, 'why only the two of us were called here?'... This article will start from that sort of point――

■ First, let's start from the celebration! After that, we'll direct the topic to their childhood...


I don't understand...

What is it that you don't understand, Raku?

The reason why we're the only ones who got called here... usually, all members would be asked to come together, right?

It must be because we're too beautiful that the others are separated into different rooms!

Hikaru... what you said earlier sounded like you're looking down on our comrades...

It's not that at all! It's just that, the fact that I shine brightly is such a sin, ah, God... please forgive this beautiful Muse, this Orihara Hikaru!

(He's such a fool...)※with low voice

―― Both of you, I apologize for making you wait!

Oya? Are you a fairy who jumped in because you were attracted by my shine? No, perhaps you are an angel descending upon Earth? *steps up*

―― Whoa-!

What an overly dramatic guy...

―― *sweats* A-actually, you see. We held a popularity ranking limited to 'pairs'. And the two of you completely took the win as the first place! Congratulations! *gives flower bouquets and a trophy*

What a beautiful bouquet and trophy! However, what does it mean by pair ranking, Raku?

... I see, so that's it... I finally understand the reason why we got called here.

Muu~! Raku, Raku, Raku~ don't keep it to yourself and tell me too!

Yes, yes... probably, they were holding a popularity ranking about all I-Chus. What it means by pair ranking is, the combination between me and Hikaru is the most popular among the ladies, isn't that right?

What!? Does it mean, me and Raku are a beautiful pair who wouldn't lose against anyone in this whole world!? Aah... I think I'm going to faint due to this terribly moving moment!

... I won't nurse you even if you collapse, okay?

―― Good gracious, it's as if I'm getting a view as to why you're the best combination!

More sinful than anyone else in this world, causing every living beings on this Earth to shed tears... the name of those two is-- Long Haired Prince, RakuPika Combi!!

Rejected.

The future of the Ice Prince and Ink Prince now intersects, dyeing you with my blackness-- Dark Prince, RakuPika Combi!!

Rejected.

Where is the key to your heart? Now, we shall open the door to the depth of your heart-- handsome men with mysterious hearts, Secret Prince, RakuPika Combi!!

Rejected. Can't you throw away the RakuPika part?

Fuh... Raku is such a selfish person☆ Let us think of an amazing pair name until the next time we meet again!!

Hikaru... you need to know when to shrink down.

―― It seems like the two of you are happy for it *laughs* Let's get into the main topics right away! This time, we're asking for your time, who won the first place, to attend the 'Commemoration Interview'. Then, many who voted for you wished to hear about the stories of your childhood. So we're going to start from there!

Our childhood, isn't it? We were such a beautifully adorable kids! Right, Raku?

Everyone is cute when they were kids.

See, look at this! The kids in this photo are me and Raku! Very adorable, aren't we?

(photo)

... why are you carrying the photo around with you?

Eh? It's a memorable photo of me and Raku, so isn't it a matter of course to carry it around with me?

No... usually no one would do it...

Right... the me of that time was so adorable that it couldn't be put into words... Huh!? Could it be that we are actually the ones who are angels!? Interviewer, my apologize. It seems we are the angels who descended into this world!

―― I-I see, that might be true...!

You're troubling the interviewer lady. My apologize... Hikaru had always been a fool since back then too.

Fufu~♪ It's really a nostalgic photo!

―― Then, what kind of games did you play around that time?

(photo)

The lovely angel that I was before, collected treasures in our secret base!

Forget about the angels at once. ...Certainly, I first met Hikaru when I found his secret base.

That time, I would've never thought that someone who could find my secret base would appear! As I'd thought, it seems me and Raku are connected with a string of fate that cannot be cut!

You're exaggerating. I remember that time you show me the treasures you boasted about...

Aah! That time, I was set to collect all the bromides of the troupe member that I admired. I put them in my treasure box, and took them out when I'd like to gaze on them.

Speak of which, that time, when I put the ice sculpture I got from Hikaru in that treasure box, it became flooded when it melted.

No worries ☆ They're fortune bromides, so it'll be fine if I dry them up. I also made new ice sculptures for Raku each time it melted!

Well, it was the ignorance of a kid. It's a good thing that Hikaru is such a positive boy.

―― What a wonderful memory...! Then, have you always been together since then? For example, at school.

Yeah. We got into the same schools.

We always go to and from school together, so be it Spring, Summer, Autumn, or Winter, I got to see the various colors of the seasons together with Raku!

I was part of the Calligraphy Club. Sometimes when I want to skip it and have a nap instead, Hikaru would pick me up with loud voice...

I was part of the Drama Club after all! I would go pick Raku up in his club room while doing vocal exercises.

It's that... the classes ended much later on Summer, so at one point you got titled as one of the school's Seven Wonders...

Aah! The thing that Raku told me! I was called as 'the Beautiful Siren'! It seems the people at school wasn't aware that they got soothed as they listened to my beautiful voice!

(Actually, he got called as 'the Shrill Siren', but it'll be too much of a pity to let Hikaru knew about the truth so I lied to him... That he still believed in it, as expected of Hikaru.)


--

(continued on the next post)

No comments:

Post a Comment