Pinned

Translating Commission

Saturday, November 14, 2015

I-Chu's First Interview #3 (Kokoro)

From: http://www.animate.tv/news/details.php?id=1433499534

This is the translation of an interview done in AnimateTV's site to I-Chu's characters, sometimes before I-Chu are officially released for play. Featuring interviews toward Seiya, Noah, Leon, Lucas, and Kokoro.

Feel free to correct my translations~


● Lastly is an I-Chu who looks like a girl no matter how you look at him! He's also giving us the secret of his beauty ♪

The last place we visited was the rooftop. The grooming done to the flowers and trees made them look beautiful, and it has the atmosphere of a paradise. The wind that sometimes caressed our cheeks also felt nice as it was crisp and dry. It was the ideal weather to sunbathe, but perhaps because it was only a 10 minutes break, there were almost no one there. Just as we turned on our heels, thinking that we should leave and look at other places, we saw the figure of a person in the flowerbed area. That is Hanabusa Kokoro-san!

―― Hanabusa-san, we are crew members from AnimateTV! What are you doing right now?

Right now? As you can see, it's snack time so I'm eating melon bread! *bites* ... hm~ delicious~ ♪

―― Wow, it certainly looks delicious... ♪

... Hmm? Why are you staring at me like that? Could it be that, you are charmed by how Kokoro's cheek looks full while happily eating melon bread!? Aww, I'm embarrassed, so don't look at me like that ♪

―― Ah, e-excuse me!! Right, right, talking about Hanabusa-san, then we're talking about his characteristic as the only I-Chu who performs solo, but do you actually like being alone?

Rather than saying that I like, it's more like they're a burden――

―― Eh-?

Erh, right! I like being alone~ After all, if there is another cute girl like Kokoro in a group, then it'll trigger some conflicts, right~? Things like that, Kokoro... won't be able to stand it!

―― Aah, I see! Then, is there an I-Chu that you're on good terms with?

O-of course there are a lot of I-Chus who are on good terms with Kokoro! The juniors from third generation said that I'm cute, and I got depended on by the ones on the same generation... T-that's why... I can't choose anyone who are particularly close to me!

―― That was rude of us! Then, we'll change the question. How about an I-Chu that you pay attention to the most?

... It's not that I'm paying attention to him, but there's one that caught my eyes. That one fool called Aidou Seiya! That guy, without thinking about the other side, he's making rude entrance to people's heart! He's such an annoyance~

―― Though you said so, you actually looked happy. Or rather, since when did you aim to be an idol? Also, since when did you become a crossdressing boy?

Since when, you ask? Of course it's since a long time ago. Though, back then I didn't crossdress. It's just that, the moment I realized that despite being a boy, I could become cuter than girls, I began crossdressing. Now, if I look at my figure as a boy in the mirror, it felt so embarrassing that I feel like dying.

―― And then, what is the determination of the completed "Hanabusa Kokoro the I-Chu"?

I want to make a lot of people look at me even if I'm alone! Because I want them to see no one but Hanabusa Kokoro, I feel that I can work hard and do anything despite being alone. That is my determination. ... or supposedly was. I think I changed my way of thinking a bit since I met the third generation kids. But that doesn't mean my feeling of wanting people to look only at Kokoro is a lie! I won't acknowledge it if you look at someone other than Kokoro!

―― Your feelings are conveyed well. Also, many of the reader of this article are females, so if we may listen to the secret of Hanabusa-san's beauty...?

Of course I take a lot of considerations about my cosmetics, you know? I bought steams and other facial equipment to keep my face moisturized, I'm also not negligent if my nail care, and my nutrition management is perfect! Ah, only this melon bread is different! Only melon bread is special to me ♪ Also~ I'm singing songs with the them of girls in love, so maybe not forgetting about that feeling is also a secret to it nya~ ♪

―― As expected! In addition, can we ask you about what you're interested into lately?

Ukh! It's kind of embarrassing to tell others about what I'm interested in to~ althought, I got interested in many things pretty easily so I don't have a constant interest. If you ask about now... maybe, watching comedy shows? ... What, even someone like me can watch comedy shows!

―― Hi-! My apologize, I just thought that it was a bit unexpected! T-then, lastly, please tell us your ambition as an idol.

Obviously, Kokoro wants to be a top idol! I'll surpass those guys in the first generation! I'll make everyone kneel down before Kokoro altogether, so get ready!

~~~~~~~

Not only his looks and voice, but his gestures are more girlish than any girl! His figure when he returned to the classroom is also lovely, we ended up letting our eyes followed him. And yet, the atmosphere he had was that of a full confidence. This kind of gap that brought out a large charm is also a part of being an I-Chu, isn't it?

When we've finished interviewing 3 groups and returned to the entrance it was already 4 PM. In the middle of news coverage, we got lost because the inside of the school was too vast, and a happening (actually) occurred that ate up our time, but it was a day worthy of the catch. Until the time everyone can meet the I-Chus, we wish that you'll feel your chest swelling [with happiness] as you read this article. Also, for those who have yet to finished the 'procedures', we recommend you to use this chance to check them out. Until the time you can visit this school as both a teacher and a producer is only a little more!

No comments:

Post a Comment