Pinned

Translating Commission

Friday, November 13, 2015

Lancelot Interview part 1

Thank you Twitter user Sacchi for letting me have a peek at the pages!

This is the translation of an interview done in 2D☆STAR released on October 26th to I-Chu's characters, specifically to the members of Lancelot - Issei, Futami, and Takamichi.

Feel free to correct my translations~ 



Usually, they would gather at Takamichi's house after school.

 

―― This is the first time that Lancelot makes an appearance on this magazine, so first, may we ask you to make appeals of your group's charm points?


Oi, Futami, answer it.

Eeh? Then, Takamichi, pass.

Me!? Geez... Us Lancelot make use of our adult charm that other I-Chus doesn't have-

Jazz is our selling point.

With a ple~nty of adult charm~

Right, right, jazz is... wait, you guys ended up answering it too!?

Because you're not talking to the point!

Let's just make it brief, Takamichi!

Kh! Why do I get scolded for it... this is absurd!

―― There, there. Can you please tell us about the origin of the group's name?


The origin of the group's name... speak of which, how did we end up using it?

I think it was Takamichi's suggestion?

It's because it sounds cool, like some medieval knights!

Aah. I remembered. After that, I recalled him saying something about we'll become a group that will be like a spear that pierce through things... for Takamichi's standard, he gave the group a nice name.

Fuh. Well, I am!

I think the name 'Namakera' also sounds nice. How about we change our name now?

Rejected.

―― Everyone always dressed smartly, but are you also the same when in private?


When in private, huh... all of us dressed smartly with the exception of Futami.

Eeh~ so me~an! I also dressed smartly, you know?

Since it's you, you would surely be rolling on your bed while hugging Nama-chan hug pillow, right?

... no way, Takamichi, you were peeping on me~?

Wha-!? As if I'll do something like that!

Denying it like that makes you all the more suspicious~!

Idiot! Don't make fun of me!

Did you peep on him...?

As if I'll do that!!

( Precisely because he's making that kind of reactions that makes people wanting to tease him all the more. )

―― What does everyone do after school ended? We're very curious about it. Please let us know!


After school ended? Usually, we would go over to Takamichi's place and chat, right?

Yep. Because if it's Takamichi's place, then there'll be all kind of delicious alcohols and foods~

Don't treat my house as some sort of replacement for a cafe!

What are you saying... Don't you realize that's our best choice?

... Think carefully about it, Takamichi. After school means that we're still wearing our school uniform, right? If we enter a cafe with that appearance, we'll be shot with cold eyes from people around us...

Ha-! Ce-certainly, we can't go to a cafe while wearing school uniform...

The bar that we visited on our way home after work is the same... Imagine the looks people will give us, 25 years old men entering a bar while wearing school uniform...

Sorry... it was my mistake... feel free to come to my house from now on!

( What a naive guy... )

―― Speak of which, lately all of you seem to be quite popular among children. What's your opinion about those young idol candidates? In particular, Inuyama Keiji-kun, Inami Haruto-kun, and Makise Mayumi-kun from iKids?


Aah, about those brats? The one that looks like a puppy is, how should I say it... if I ignore him, he'll look at me with the eyes of puppies dumped under rains, so I can't just leave him alone. Then before I noticed, he'd became attached to me.

Aah. That guy, it's like we can see him wagging his invisible tail left and right when he's looking at Issei~ Moreover...

"Ichi-nii"... *stifled laugh*

"Ichi-nii" is so kind~

You bastards... I'll beat you up!

W-whoa! S-sorry, sorry! I was just joking~

M-my bad! It was just a joke so don't be violent!

Tch. If we're talking about it, Futami got called "Futami-occhan", right?

But, why is that kid always watching Futami from afar?

Aah, apparently he was tailing me? He was saying that it was a practice on tailing a person so he can become Japan's best detective~ But, I wonder why he's making me his target?

The point is that he's curious about your lifestyle because you're a NEET, right?

Certainly, from my point of view, I can't imagine what kind of job a NEET is.

Nah, NEET isn't a job! In the first place, I'm currently an I-Chu!

But, if you're not doing works as an I-Chu, you would continue to lock yourself up in your room, right?

... I can't deny that. This is why that kid felt attached to Takamichi, eh~

About Makise, huh. It's completely natural to feel like making someone so noble like me an example if I'm around!

At least don't look like a loser to him and let him embrace his delusion.

That's right. If he know, you definitely will disappoint him. We would like to let kids keeping their dreams, after all.

Don't call me 'loser'!!

(Continued to the next post)

2 comments: