Pinned

Translating Commission

Friday, November 13, 2015

I-Chu's First Interview #2 (Leon & Lucas)

From: http://www.animate.tv/news/details.php?id=1433499534

This is the translation of an interview done in AnimateTV's site to I-Chu's characters, sometimes before I-Chu are officially released for play. Featuring interviews toward Seiya, Noah, Leon, Lucas, and Kokoro.

Feel free to correct my translations~


● An interview resounding with harsh words! The second group is a pair of cat and dog.

The next chance where we were able to come in contact with the I-Chus are during afternoon break. As we walked around for awhile to places within the school, such as the lounge and gym hall, we found a pair fair noisier than anyone else around them in a classroom! As we approach them, they turned out to be fellow I♥B members just like Noah-san, whom we talked to earlier; Leon and Lucas. They looked like they were arguing over something... perhaps it's dangerous to talk up to them at this moment? No, let's just go for the broke!

―― E-excuse me... we are crew members from AnimateTV. What are the two of you doing right now...?

  Don't you understand from looking? Lucas is flaring up at me!

Don't joke with me! It's because you did unnecessary things all the time, right!?

I was just being kind by treating Lucas to some carbonated drinks because he said that he was feeling thirsty! Aren't I'm, like, super nice!?

The moment I opened the pulltab, the soda came gushing out! How the hell did you carry it here?

Uh, by running?

You're stupid, aren't you!? Where in the world there is an idiot who carried carbonated drinks while running around?

Here?

... I have enough. Don't talk to me, you're just making me more irritated...

―― Eerh, you've settled down for now... right? T-that's right! We met Noah-san earlier!

  Ah. Noah, huh? He always has this composed look on him, but he's extremely scary when upset, so be careful!

Just because Noah isn't around, saying things like that is... I won't care what'll happen to you if he finds out.

Eeh!? Back me up when that time comes~

As if!

―― *sweatdrops* Back then, we were unable to hear about I♥B's charm points from Noah-san, so we were thinking of asking about it to you guys.

I♥B's charm points? That'll be the fact that we're forming a band despite having different nationalities!

Well, our band is quite unusual. We knew each other through SNS. Sometimes we would chat with each other through video call, and we were talking about our dreams of forming a band together.

Right, right! Like that, we teach and taught each other Japanese language!

You're the only one who kept getting taught though.

It's fine, isn't it!? Noah is a quick learner, but Lucas have learnt Japanese since we met each other, right? Why is that?

That's not something for you to care about, right... rather than that, try to appeal more to them.

Geez, you're leaving it to me!? Our group performs a lot of refreshing tunes! We're gathering beautiful girls as fans, so please do pay attention to us!

―― Thank you for even making appealing attempts! Even within I♥B, is it alright to say that the two of you are on good terms?

Are the exchanges between us can be seen as us being on good terms?

It's not really bad, isn't it? It's just, we're arguing at least once a day.

Things like that are called 'on bad terms', you know...

Though, well, we're always like this!

―― Then, if we are to ask about the parts that each of you mutually recognized?

Well, you see... I did recognize him for something, but... *glances*

... What?

... No way! I definitely won't tell him!

What's wrong with you, so suddenly...

Nah, it's just that, isn't it kind of embarrassing if the two of us are to compliment each other?

... Yeah, it is.

Right?

... Well, if I don't recognize his skill, I won't form a band with him. Complimenting each other here feels embarrassing, so... please sympathize with us.

―― Understood *laughs* By the way, it seems that flirting with ladies is your hobby?, but what kind of technique are you using?

Just attacking ones!

That's precisely why you keep failing each time.

The hell-!? Then you go and try to do it, Lucas!

Don't say something stupid! As if I can do something so flashy like that!

You said that, but you actually are just afraid of failing, right~?

I won't accept such cheap provocations!

Tch! You're always such a boring guy, Lucas~

―― Somehow, I feel like I'm slowly coming to understand the relationship between the two of you *laughs* Then, may we ask about the I-Chu whom you two are paying attention to the most right now?

For me, of course it's Kokoro-chan! Cuties are cute!

Why do you look worn out?

That's because although I thought of him as a girl- wait, isn't it fine!? Then, who are you paying attention to, Lucas?

Me? I think for me, it's Torahiko.

Hee? Why Torahiko? He's quite a noisy one, about my level.

No reason... it's just that, about the fairy tale pictures that guy drew, I--!?

Pictures?

―― Pictures?

... Nah, never mind. If I must say, I fancy his free-spirited part.

―― I see...? Ah, it's about time already. It's regrettable, but, lastly, please tell the fans about your ambitions!

You can only hear the sound of guitar played by Leon the English gentleman in I♥B!

I don't understand why are you appealing like that... I'm the bassist. There are other members like Noah, Chaoyang, and Rabi, so if you're curious about us, do listen to our performance.

And that was the interview of Leon-kun and Lucas~

Completely different from the calm Aidou-san and Noah-san, we feel exhausted thanks to these lively duo. However, that we are able to see their vibrations up until now just from interviewing two groups, as expected from Etoile Vio School, the pot of vast personalities! We were able to hear intense stories, and it was much more precious than thought. However, since we've come so far, let's at least listen to the story of another group! With that said, the reporter is leaving the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment