Pinned

Translating Commission

Friday, November 13, 2015

Lancelot Interview part 2

Continued from the last post.

Feel free to correct my translations~ 



Wanting to hug the one they like everyday.

 

――This time, we would like to hear about Culture Festivals from all of you. What came to mind when you heard the words?


Culture Festival, huh~ our class did a ridiculous cafe, right~?

Stop it... I don't want to remember about it.

Same here...

Animal-eared butlers. Animal-eared maids... nawh~ it has such a great impact about it~ Issei wore wolf ears, while Takamichi's was cat ears~

You bastard! Don't tell them!!

To begin with, Futami was unfair, escaping by wearing a doll costume!

What are you saying? No one suits the role of wearing Nama-chan costume better than me!!

Uwooh!? His personality suddenly changed!

Tch. He got all heated up as soon as we're talking about the Sloth...

―― All three of you were in the same year during high school, but did you form a band since then?

 

Nah, we didn't do group band. It's just that, we came in contact with musical instruments since we started hanging out at Takamichi's place back then.

Right, right. There are all kind of things in Takamichi's house~

Fuh. It's perfectly normal for the House of Sanzenin! Drums, pianos, trumpets, violins, even shamisen, we have everything at home!

Well, normal houses don't have sound-proof rooms, after all.

That's why, even though we didn't form a group band? We did jam sessions freely~

――Then, you have never performed on Culture Festivals?

 

Nah, we did perform on Culture Festival, didn't we?

That's right... The guys who were supposed to perform suddenly had a stomachache so the stage looks empty, and since that girl was in the executive committee, she came begging to us in tears.

We can't turn down Producer-chan's request after all~

Although it was quite sudden, we could only do a band performance so we hurriedly make preparations with the equipment and stuffs.

Yeah. And because it was an improvised performance, only Takamichi's mic was broken and got turned off, and it was then that he got called 'timid' by people who didn't know the real situation.

Why did I ended up in that kind of situation when I was helping someone...

Errh... don't mind it!

The way you said it is irritating!

――By the way, what kind of students were you back then?

 

What kind of students...? You can easily imagine mine, right?

――W-well... *laughs*

 

Nawh~ back then, Issei was so scary~

What are you saying... against that kind of Issei, you managed to chat him up casually, didn't you...?

No, no, deep inside I'm actually shaking in fear deep inside! But it was only by chance that we met on the rooftop and ended up fighting over the place to skip classes. When I braved myself to talk to him, I thought that he was surprisingly an easy person to talk to~

Futami always behaved like an idiot that I remembered him being so annoying back then.

That's right. I would also say that he's an annoying one when I met him for the first time.

You're all so mean~ Takamichi from back then had this great distant feel about him.

It's pretty natural when you think about position between this noble me and commoners like them.

... I was alone because of my behavior, but Takamichi was alone because of that personality of his.

That's right. Takamichi stood out like a sore thumb even in the class~

Futami too, there were no one else but us who were willing to stick to you, who always acted like an idiot to everyone, right?

...

Well, all of us didn't have any friends back then.

――E-errh, let's change the topic! Can we speak regarding your philosophy of love? If you are to fall for someone, what will you do?

 

I don't want to answer that sort of question.

There, there~ this is also a part of work as an idol, so let's just answer them.

Then, how about we start from Futami, since he's the one who brought it up?

Me? Well... I want someone who can just leave me alone~ But, it's okay for me to care for her, so I think want to hug her everyday like I usually do to my Nama-chan doll~

That's pretty specific...

Don't you think you'll be flirting too much?

Eeh? I think it's normal, though~ Then, how about Takamichi?

Obviously, my type is obedient girl who won't oppose my opinions! My ideal is to be a gentleman of the House of Sanzenin who rules the roost as a husband! However, as an exchange, I'll swear that I'll give her more than enough amount of money and love.

Uwaah~ that'll certainly draw me in if I'm a girl...

Rather, isn't it pretty impossible for a girl who won't oppose Takamichi to exist in the first place? This guy's a loser after all.

You called me 'loser', 'loser' since earlier...! How about yourself, Issei!?

Can't I just not answer it?

Well, duh!

Tch, can't be helped then. I like gutsy woman. I won't date those gutless ones who give up easily! That's why, if my woman say things like a spoiled child, I'll beat her weakened guts back into shape. ... That's all.

How cool~! See, Takamichi. You won't catch a girl if you don't do it like that!

Kh... well, I do agree that Issei looked cool there...

――Then, lastly, what kind of future dream does everyone in Lancelot has?

 

Becoming a group that does a lot of variety shows so we can perform together with Nama-chan and-

Oi, Takamichi. Shut Futami's mouth up.

Understood.

~~~!!

Us Lancelot will show everyone the maximum ability of adult's charm. While maintaining the characteristics of our group and have people acknowledge us is our current objective.

Right. In any case, that bear costume wearing president of our agency--

--we'll beat him up!

Puwah! The two of you are so synchronized~ In any case, from now on as well, we'll show everyone Lancelot's charm that no one else have, so please cheer on us~!

No comments:

Post a Comment