Pinned

Translating Commission

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

I-Chu's First Interview #1 (Seiya & Noah)

From: http://www.animate.tv/news/details.php?id=1433499534

This is the translation of an interview done in AnimateTV's site to I-Chu's characters, sometimes before I-Chu are officially released for play. Featuring interviews toward Seiya, Noah, Leon, Lucas, and Kokoro.

Feel free to correct my translations~



● School infiltration for media coverage, starting! The first group is American-born childhood friends I-Chu!

On a certain day of a certain month, 10 AM. The author safely arrived to Etoile Vio School. The gorgeous school buildings that would remind one of the architecture style of medieval Europe made the author gawked for awhile before pulling oneself together and proceeded in. Once we cleared the procedures at the entrance, first we tried to walk around the pilotis outside.

Then, perhaps because it was around the time the classes ended, almost immediately the surroundings turned into a bustling one... and we sighted figures of two boys by the pilotis. Those two are Aidou Seiya from F∞F and Noah from I♥B. It seems that they were talking excitedly about something. We'll try to greet them right away!

―― Excuse me~! We're the news crew from Animate TV. What were you talking about right now?

Right now? Right now I'm talking about the singing lesson with Noah!

Seiya refused to listen to my advises and insisted that he'll learn it by himself...

Doing it according to textbooks is boring after all.

By that, are you implying that my singing is according to textbooks?

Uoh-! D-don't get mad at me! Noah is really scary when he's angry...!

―― Ooh, this is getting exciting ♪ Ah, that's right. Since we've greeted you now, may we ask for your name?

Oh, speak of which we haven't introduced ourselves! I'm Aidou Seiya! An I-Chu with "promishing fhuture" who aim to be a top idol!

You mean "promising future", right? Even though Seiya have been in Japan longer than I do, why can't you spell it properly?

Huh? I did say it properly though? "Promishing future"!

Enough already. I'm Noah. I've just recently came to Japan from America as a transfer student. I'm also an I-Chu who aim to be a top idol, so, using this chance, I'd like to everyone to cheer on me ♪

Ah! So sneaky, Noah! Appealing to others while doing an introduction!

*chuckles* It's not sneaky at all. As I want to be an idol, making appeals like this is a natural thing to do.

I see! Then, to mark it, let's hug with m-- hegh!?

That'll be overly doing it! Oops, excuse me. Please give us the next questions.

―― *laughs* Well then, we'd like to hear from Aidou-san's about F∞F's charm points!

Us in F∞F are good friends! Akira is big brother-like, and Kanata is just like a little brother! *chuckles* I don't have brothers, so I'm really happy that I got to be in the same group as Akira and Kanata!

You're right. As soon as I saw you guys, I came to think that your group gets along really well.

Right? Also, we sing noble-mind themed songs! Sounds pretty idol-like, right? So, we want to deliver songs that can make everyone smile!

Hm, I think that's very Seiya-like.

*chuckles* Thanks!

―― Also, Aidou-san really likes Japan to the point of collecting Japanese trinkets, right? Is there something that you're really crazy about right now?

Ooh! I see you're interested in Japanese trinkets too!! Lately, I'm being crazy about "Japanese Military General Helmet series"'s capsule toys!

Capsule toys?

Yep! They're toy figures of helmets about the size of a thumb! Next time, let's grab some of those capsule toys together! I often went with Kanata and the others after all.

Hm. I don't know what a capsule toy would look like, so please take me with you next time.

―― Well, now, the two of you seemed to be on good terms since we start this. Since when have you known each other?

We've known each other since we were little, right?

Right. I've known Seiya when he still lived in America.

Noah was a young master from a rich family, so he lived in a huge mansion.

I always felt bored everyday so I kept looking out the windows of my room, and it was then I met eyes with Seiya who were playing happily outside.

Right, right! Noah looked very much like a girl back then, so I mistook him as a princess captured in the mansion! After I knew that he's a boy, I was so shocked I couldn't stand up!

Awful, isn't he? And then I was wondering why he treated me with great care.

―― To think that the two of you shared that kind of past... *laughs* So then, right now where do the two of you usually spend times hanging out together?

Usually? Speak of which, I think I don't really go play together with Noah, huh?

I just came to Japan recently, so. If Seiya wants to hang out together, I'd like for us to go to sightseeing spots where I can observe Japanese cultures.

Ah! I want to go to those places too! Let's go together next time!

―― Well then, let's have you two say one good point of each other.

Noah has a lot of good things about him that I can't simply choose one...

*chuckles* Thank you, Seiya. Seiya also has a lot of good points, but if I have to choose one... maybe that he has a certain charm about him that attract people to him?

*chuckles* Having you think of me that way makes me all shy! I think that Noah's elegant bearings makes him look cool.

Thank you. It's impossible for Seiya to behave elegantly after all, eh?

... I don't dislike Noah's black humor either. Haha...

―― We can see you two as a good combination *laughs* May we ask about which I-Chu that you pay attention to the most?

For me, it's definitely Rindou Tsubaki-san (from Tenjou Tenge)! There can be no man who suits Japanese-them so much other than him!

I'm paying attention to Mitsurugi Akira (from F∞F).

Hm? Why Akira?

Hmm... how should I put it... maybe I'm attracted to his mysterious side.

Ah! Akira has the feel of a mysterious, mature adult about him after all!

―― Lastly, please tell us your ambition as an idol!

Obviously, I'm aiming to be a top idol!

I'm also aiming for the top with my current group! I won't lose to Seiya and the others.

We won't lose either! Let's become nice rivals and best friends to each other, Noah!

Then, the bell signaling for the next classes rang. We used up the entire break to interview them, but the two of them looked so happy replying our questions from start until the end. What a kindhearted kids! is the great impression they left in the reporter's heart. Feeling pleased, we head to the next interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment