Pinned

Translating Commission

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Backstage Party Ver. Black Q&A + messages: Nenchuu

From: Backstage Party Ver. BLACK

This is the translation of an Q&A section posted in a TsukiSta's official fanbook, Backstage Party Ver. BLACK. The messages that follows are from a member to all other members.

Pardon for rigid English. Please don't re-post or re-translate without asking for permission.



Yamazaki Taiki


01. What's your forte and weakness?
Forte: I can cheer up again easily
Weakness: My mood swing easily

02. Charm point
The mole under my eye

03. Something that you feel a little proud about
I'm good at spinning a pen around between my fingers

04. Jinx that you believe in
My prayer to God will reach

05. Something that you felt the most happy about so far
The fact that I can work like this

06. What you wanted to be when you were little
An ordinary life

07. If you're to classify yourself as an animal?
Dog

08. Something that your family member / friend said to you and made you shocked
A word from my mother: "I don't wish for you to get smarter"

09. Food that you like and dislike
Like: karaage, ramen, wiener, vegetables
Dislike: bony fish

10. Favorite quote or location or inscription
Action before words

11. Someone that you admire
Mother

12. Please give yourself a pseudo-name! You can use self-proclaimed names too.
The matchless bed lover

13. Favorite scent
Lavender

14. Something that you certainly carry around with you
Love

15. A way to refresh yourself
Sleeping

16. Something that you can't miss during practice
Practice clothes

17. A way, a place, or might an item that you'll need when you want to concentrate?
A time for myself

18. Something that you bear in mind when performing
When it comes to "TsukiSta.", at any rate I should let the audience enjoy our performance

19. Role or program that you'd like to act in
A role that has introverted personality. Also, it's not a program, but I want to challenge voice-related job more often!

20. Posture & something that you need to have while sleeping
I don't need anything. As long as I'm given enough time to sleep in, then everything's fine!

Multi-choice questions (choose one)


21. Do you want to try becoming an idol? Yes / No (I think it doesn't suit me)

22. Do you want to try entering Tsukino Dorm? Yes / No (I want to chat freely with everyone)

23. For dance choreography, do you prefer an intense, fast-paced one or a slow and elegant one? Intense and fast-paced / Slow and elegant (I like both, but right now I like elegant ones better)

24. Are you the type who get embarrassed when giving out fanservice? Yes / No (I don't think of it as a fanservice, so I don't get embarrassed!)

25. Are you good or bad at doing a talk show? Good / Bad (If I have to choose between the two, I'll say I'm good at it)

Messages


To Menjou Kentarou: A man who speaks with his back! I'd like to represent everyone and tell him, "Thank you for always showing us a cool back which seems to say 'in the end, we need to show it through our actions!'". I also want to train myself to be able to watch over my surroundings, so I can decide on my actions while watching what my surroundings decided to do.

To Nakada Hiroki: I'm thankful to you because whenever a problem arises, you started sorting out the situation after looking over the whole circumstances, and then provide us with solutions and advices. And, well... you're adorable. Sometimes I think it's annoying how you nestle close to me because you're such a pampered child who wants our attention, but strangely, I don't hate it. (laughs)

To Jounin Tatsuki: Up until now, you've been too busy trying to move just like what people asked from you and often became panicked because of it, to the point that you don't have time to think for yourself. But lately you can decide how to act based on your own thoughts. I think that can be considered as a great growth. We enhance each other's strength, and so to me, you're the best partner I've ever had!

To Kiyama Ryuu: You have a high concentration skill and very stoic. It was so diligent of you to say, "There's a part that I can't do well, so I can't go out dining with you guys. I'll just head straight back home", and so I was convinced when you show us such a great performance. Also... sometimes you just stood still and stared at a fixed point, right? Did you see something? (laughs)

To Yokoo Rui: Among the 6 of us, you have the longest career experience, but you're greedier than anyone else, someone who keep aiming higher by saying "I can still do better than this". You're a senior who unified us whenever we lost our concentration, starting to get lost and head for different direction, so in a way, I think you're the one who catches the hare and let the others eat it... the secret leader of Gravi who formed its nature as a group!

Jounin Tatsuki


01. What's your forte and weakness?
Forte: I can be honest and ask anything I'm curious about
Weakness: Clumsy, buck teeth

02. Charm point
Mole

03. Something that you feel a little proud about
Both my palms have masukake line (in which the 'knowledge line' and the 'feeling line' are integrated)

04. Jinx that you believe in
If you go to bed while still putting on socks, a fox will snatch you away

05. Something that you felt the most happy about so far
When my birthday got celebrated as we performed in Blue Theatre

06. What you wanted to be when you were little
Childcare worker

07. If you're to classify yourself as an animal?
Dog

08. Something that your family member / friend said to you and made you shocked
"You're such an airhead."

09. Food that you like and dislike
Like: Hamburg steak
Dislike: freeze dried tofu

10. Favorite quote or location or inscription
Don't beg! Gain victory with your own effort! If you don't, you're not worthy to receive it!!

11. Someone that you admire
Fukuyama Masaharu-san, Washio Shuuto-san

12. Please give yourself a pseudo-name! You can use self-proclaimed names too.
The Defensive Fantasista

13. Favorite scent
Sweet scent, melon-like scent

14. Something that you certainly carry around with you
Handphone, eye drops

15. A way to refresh yourself
Watching anime

16. Something that you can't miss during practice
Spare clothing

17. A way, a place, or might an item that you'll need when you want to concentrate?
Thinking while soaking in the bath

18. Something that you bear in mind when performing
Giving it my all no matter when

19. Role or program that you'd like to act in
Dark fantasy

20. Posture & something that you need to have while sleeping
Lying on my side

Multi-choice questions (choose one)


21. Do you want to try becoming an idol? Yes / No

22. Do you want to try entering Tsukino Dorm? Yes / No

23. For dance choreography, do you prefer an intense, fast-paced one or a slow and elegant one? Intense and fast-paced / Slow and elegant

24. Are you the type who get embarrassed when giving out fanservice? Yes / No

25. Are you good or bad at doing a talk show? Good / Bad

Messages


To Menjou Kentarou: You're pulling together the whole group, but at the same time properly watched over each of us, and I was also able to learn so many thing from you. How you put your faith in me and watched over me let me to believe in myself and make me relieved. I also feel really touched when you encouraged me when I'm feeling down. Thank you, Leader!

To Nakada Hiroki: Hiroki-kun is someone who always tell me what kind of situation we are in right now. There are so many instances where I only realized for the first time after I was told by someone else and then tried to take it in, so I'm really grateful to the advices you gave out in those times. I'll leave remarkable results in return for all the times you encourage me, so please watch over me.

To Yamazaki Taiki: I just keep troubling and forcing you to be patient with me ever since the First Act, so I always wish that we can become close enough to support each other starting from the Second Act. I surely won't be able to do it if Taiki isn't my partner in "Yumemigusa", so, thank you. I feel calm whenever you're by my side, and you're a partner who makes me think that I can work even harder when you're with me.

To Kiyama Ryuu: You're younger than me, and we're close enough to quarrel jokingly, but I actually really respect you. I personally really love how you perform, and I always feel that I need to work harder whenever I see you performing. Also, there were many instances where I got taken aback when I received acting-related advices from you. Those advices greatly helped me out during the Second Act. Thank you!

To Yokoo Rui: Your role in the play is a junior, but in practice studios, you're a kind, but sometimes can also become strict dance teacher. But in "Yumemigusa", when you're getting taught how to perform a sword fight, you become a student who earnestly trying to absorb the lessons and strongly desire to improve yourself. I see such single-minded approach is a role model for me. Your words, "I enjoy learning about stuffs", still left a deep impression in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment