Pinned

Translating Commission

Saturday, April 06, 2019

Miracle Moon Festival's Haru's pamphlet story

For... myself.


--

- SPRING -
"The beginning is on his laps" Yayoi Haru
Story: Fujiwara



―― Summer of 2019.

The four days starting from August 9th until 12th is decided that it'll become the hottest summer for Gravi and Procella ever since one year ago.

The joint concert of Six Gravity and Procellarum, "Miracle Moon Festival".

It's decided that we'll hold a four day long concert, with a total of eight sessions, in the large hall called Makuhari Messe in Chiba prefecture.

The first thing that came to my mind then was, we need to get prepared properly and build up the stamina for it... even I ended up laughing when I realized how realistic the thought was.

And after that, my thought continued with an idea that if we're going to hold a four day long concert, we will need to come up with a special event plan that will make people wants to see the next session each time one session ends. This is kind of digressing, but the other members usually dub me as a planning demon, or the producing demon.

... And because they're giving that kind of titles to me, it's only normal that I want to prepare something interesting for this one too, right?

Besides, doing 8 live sessions in succession is something that definitely will become an important experience in our life. So if we're going to do it, I want us to do something that no one has ever seen before... or something that people can only see here in our concert, or something that only the twelve of us can do. I really want us to create something like that.

"Well~ let's discuss it with everyone!"

The 12 of us gather, and we come up with various kind of opinions.

I like this kind of moment, because no one among the 12 of us say something negative-minded in the middle of it.

We're ok with ideas that are a little absurd! We also welcome daring ideas! If someone mentions words that no one else has ever heard before, we will get hyped over it for some time. Just doing normal discussions is already fun enough. It's because I got the place and friends to do that, that I think of it as one of the pride I earned from debuting, and also the reason I can keep working hard.

Once we reach a point where we think that we've let out all kind of ideas that we have, we'll try to make a conclusion out of it. ... And that was when it happened.

There's a great sense of existence, no, sense of oppression coming from my right side. When I shifted my gaze to look at it, I finally realized that since who knows when, a black giant had situated himself on the laps of my idol unit's leader and (concurrently) my partner.

... Well, he's called Kuroda, and he's actually a black rabbit which is technically the mascot of our unit.

But lately he'd grown so much he's starting to not fit the category of rabbit. Despite that though, he's so elusive and can disappear and reappear so fast. In various meanings, he's so unrealistic... ah.

That's right.

"How about we make an act where... it's like something out of a strange picture book, with a rabbit as its main character?"

No comments:

Post a Comment