Pinned

Translating Commission

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Tsukiuta's Interview

From: MY★STAR vol.13, 2018

This is the translation of an interview done in a 2D idol magazine, trying to reveal what and who the Tsukiuta. boys are currently interested in.

Pardon for rigid English. Please don't re-post or re-translate without asking for permission.

(Warning: some sentences may seem shippy. But that's not my intention at all. Really. Swear to the Moon Goddesses.)



(Things that I'm not sure whether I understand them right is marked with asterisk (*).)

Tsukipro's LOVE Men

Who are the person that members of Six Gravity and Procellarum, who are currently very busy with their singing and acting jobs, feel interested in? We're revealing what are they actually doing in Tsukinotei, the mysterious society within Tsukipro!




The Questions

1. What kind of things are you really into lately?
2. What kind of things were you really into when you were little?
3. Who are the person that is in your mind right now? A LOVE-kind of figure?
4. Please tell us what you are up to these days.



Shiwasu Kakeru CV. Kaji Yuuki
Birthday: December 12. Blood Type: A

He has a surprisingly extreme bad luck, but he also surprisingly has a very positive attitude. With his bright personality, he's usually the one who takes the role of an MC for Six Gravity and liven up the mood of the other members. He really likes eating, which is the reason he gets nicknamed "Munch-munch Kakerun".


1. Koi and I were the one who started up Tsukinotei, the society within Tsukipro, so as its organizer, we try to create chances for all of us to get together, at least once per month. Though, having said that, what we're doing isn't really a grand scale thing. Sometimes we just go dining together, or gather in one of the dorms to play games and stuffs. Hopefully someday we can go on a trip to stay somewhere for two days and one night.

2. I loved collecting points or stamps that we can get when making purchases! Lately the type where they're giving us stamps have significantly decreased, so I feel some sort of loss...

3. Hmm... I guess it's Koi after all? We got into arguments now and then, but if you ask me whether it's LOVE or not, then I'll say that it's definitely LOVE! We've done so many things together, so being with him makes me think that we're invincible. (laughs)

4. We will release solo CDs for the first time after awhile! Mine will be released on December 28th! It's a piece packed full with new songs and a little bit of exchange between Koi and I. How about buying Kurisu-chan's CD, which will be released on the same day, along with it?



Mutsuki Hajime CV. Toriumi Kousuke
Birthday: January 8. Blood Type: B

The son of a distinguished family and also the leader of Six Gravity. He's extolled as one of the busiest performers even among all talents that Tsukipro have, and recently he becomes actively taking up acting jobs. He's currently attending a certain national university, but it seems he plans to earnestly pursue his career in showbiz after graduating.


1. Acting. Lately I've been actively accepting offers for roles other than the usual "cool" characters. In other words, the villain role, or ones with peculiar characteristics. It's because I want to broaden the scope of my acting skill.

2. I was really into cooking back in middle school. Because I'm in my growing period, I often feel hungry, so I want to eat voluminous foods... a really boyish and rather adorable reason. (laughs)

3. His name is like a human's, but he's not actually a human, is that alright? It's the large male black rabbit that we keep in our dorm. He's called Kuroda. (laughs) I think he weighs more than 20 kg or so? Hugging him feels really nice, or should I say that he has real presence? Whenever I want to relax in the dorm, I would hug him and have him heal my fatigue.

4. My solo CD will be on sale on January 2019. Everyone's CD will include a little story with their respective partner, so please, by all means, pre-orders them.



Kisaragi Koi CV. Masuda Toshiki
Birthday: February 14. Blood Type: O

The stylish dresser of Six Gravity. He has a light footwork and high communication skill, which allows him to be the one with the most connections within Tsukipro. He's currently studying as a university student. Because he finally reaches 20 years old this year, he's really happy because he can finally realize his wish to hold drinking parties.


1. As someone who is learning to be a stylist, I'm currently really into styling! I want to up my skill to the adult line, going for the offensive bit by bit. I'm really having fun thinking about styling ideas not only for myself, but also for the other members!

2. I have a younger twin sister called Ai, and when she has a weak constitution when she was little, so she can't go out to play often. At times like that, we would play together pretending to be someone owning a shop or such. I usually chose to open a cake shop. I would become a charismatic shop keeper, giving names like "whatchamcallit cake" to small items which has pretty colors ♪

3. For this, I'll say it's, obviously, Kakeru-san! He's my reliable partner with whom I can challenge many kind of things together! If I have to name someone who isn't my partner... Solids's (Okui) Tsubasa, maybe? Our tastes are different, but he has a good sense, so whenever we go checking out clothes together, I feel that the content of my drawers are increasing.

4. On February 2019, Ai and I will release a solo CD ♪ Before my CD is released though, I will make a brief appearance in Kakeru's CD~ Seems like Ai will also release some unit songs with her unit members, so please buy it too!



Yayoi Haru CV. Maeno Tomoaki
Birthday: March 19. Blood Type: O

Hajime's best friend. Every day he's always busy being the peacemaker of Six Gravity while also maintaining his campus life and jobs. He usually looks like the intelligent type, but he turns into a high tension person who do the strangest of things when he feels tired.


1. Watching films. And it's not the films that I chose for myself, but the ones recommended by others. Whenever I ended up getting a kick out of the films that I usually won't chose to watch, I feel that my world is expanding, so it's quite fun.

2. I have two younger sisters, and both back then and now, I can't help but feel crazy about them. Or should I say, even if I get scolded, or get laughed at by them, they still make me feel obsessed about them. (laughs) Both of them are very adorable. I'm such a doting big brother, huh? (laughs)

3. In various meanings, I feel comfortable around him, and in the meaning of someone who makes me feel so natural to be together with, I guess it's Hajime? Hajime probably doesn't know about these feelings of mine and would maybe mention the name of our dorm's rabbit, but this one-sided feelings is all within my expectation. (laughs) When I realized, we've been together for quite a long time.

4. The other members probably will be using this chance to promote our CDs, but I will use it to promote the second season of our anime adaptation! A statement that transcends dimensions. (laughs) Everyone, please look forward to it~!



Udzuki Arata CV. Hosoya Yoshimasa
Birthday: April 28. Blood Type: AB

He do things at his own pace and has low tension, and usually is pretty laid-back. He's handsome, but he can make perverted statements openly, and that gap is pretty well-known among fans. He's also famous for his love for strawberry milk and his autographs, which is usually pretty loud. A member of Six Gravity.


1. People often says that my autograph is too loud, but I can get quite engrossed in thinking of what to write for autographs or commentaries~ My loudness is actually my love.

2. This is a pretty standard answer, but I used to be really into playing pretend as heroes from superhero shows together with Aoi. But it's a little different from normal play pretend, in which we set a weird rule where we shouldn't defeat the monsters because Aoi loves them, and so the heroes and the monsters ended up living together... when I think about it now, it's more similar to playing house. (laughs)

3. Hajime-san. I've grown closer to him in height, so I thought that it's about time for me to surpass him... But although I said that, I think I'll end up chasing after him forever.

4. I bought a tablet computer recently. It's easy to carry and I can draw on its large screen, so I will draw on my free time, and release my own stickers on 2019. That's my ambition. Please buy it when it goes on sale, okay?



Satsuki Aoi CV. KENN
Birthday: May 5. Blood Type: O

A refreshing prince, acknowledged by everyone. He doesn't like receiving special treatments even when he's at school, and he's always so gentle at everyone without exception, so the normal male students feared him as a 2D boy existing in reality plane. Arata's childhood friend. A member of Six Gravity.


1. Watching movies, and cooking. Looking at easy recipes or the ones that can be made in short time that appears in social medias always makes me feel like trying it out myself. (laughs) There are a lot of cooking ideas which is simple but turns out delicious, so I feel like I'm discovering many new things every day.

2. I was really into large dogs, and the owners let me played with them. I remember Arata was with me back then. We also played pretend as heroes, searching for treasures in river banks, and many more. This makes me feel nostalgic. They're something that happened over than 10 years ago, huh?

3. Can I mention an animal, instead of a person? Lately I've been regularly visiting a studio in Ikebukuro because of a certain job, and I always saw the same cat there. It's a pretty black cat, and it's pretty laid-back, friendly to humans, and would let me touch it without being wary at all. ... Somehow, that cat feels like Arata. (laughs)

4. I've been attending vocal lessons diligently. My throat often feels hoarse after performing in stage plays or live concerts, so I hope it can get better by training it properly. For the next one or two years, I will do by best to polish my skills.



Minadzuki Rui CV. Aoi Shouta
Birthday: June 16. Blood Type: B

He came from a distinguished family of musician; his mother is a pianist and his father works as a conductor. It makes him have a great sense of music. Lately, he'd been referring himself as the mastermind behind the society within Tsukipro, Tsukinotei. Iku's combi partner. A member of Procellarum.


1. Playing piano. Ever since I've gained friends who can play piano too, I've been expecting to meet with others in the piano room in the dorm. The Tsukinotei activities that Kakeru and Koi organized are also pretty fun.

2. For this one, I'll say it's piano, too. Also, music. Music is my life, after all.

3. LOVE... I'll say it's Ikkun (Iku). He's a friend, a partner, and also someone I admire. Every time I'm thinking that Ikkun is cool, it makes me think that I can become stronger too, so that I won't lose to him.

4. I'll release a new CD. Please buy it, okay?



Fudzuki Kai CV. Hatano Wataru
Birthday: July 15. Blood Type: O

Extolled as one of the performers who is most often going aboard for works, even among all talents that Tsukipro have. For that reason, his passport is full of entry stamps from various countries. Lately he'd been acting more freely because the younger members have all reached adulthood. A member of Procellarum.


1. Driving! In our agency, talents who can drive on their own need to earn permission for it, and since I received the permission from the agency, I can openly drive to anywhere I want. (laughs) When I'm driving a car, it makes my head feels empty―in a good meaning. It's like my head is getting reset. So even if I'm busy and doesn't have much time, I would spare some time to grip on the steering wheel. It's a good way to refresh my mind.

2. Soccer! I was the captain of my soccer club back in high school. Actually, I was pretty serious about it, to the point that scout offers came to me. Even now, I still love watching soccer games, and there are some of my friends who became pro soccer players, so sometimes I would go watch their games together with the other members~

3. There are many people that came up to mind, like Shun, my partner, or other Procella members, or even Gravi members, but here I'm going to say: Kurotsuki-san, our manager! Thank you for always accompanying our eccentric members!

4. Last month, when I went overseas for a job, I bought lucky ornaments for all members as a souvenir. But then they told me that the ornaments are "weird and scary" and I received a bad reputation because my taste is getting questioned. It's not lucky at all. (laughs) In the end only Shun and Rui are willing to put them up as a decoration.



Hadzuki You CV. Kakihara Tetsuya
Birthday: August 13. Blood Type: O

His family's house is a splendid Buddhist temple and they're pretty rich. He used to be an easygoing, scandalous man who toys with people around him, but before he realized, he'd instead turned into the one who gives tsukkomi to the other members' antics. His dream is to be able to watch a real dance show in Las Vegas.


1. Dance and bouldering. Both are an answer that haven't changed since awhile ago. I've been doing bouldering since long ago, but because recently it has become one of Olympic sports, suddenly there's an increase of people who wants to do it too, and they started asking me to teach them. (laughs)

2. Because my family's house is in the rural part of Nara, I was a pretty wild kid who played in mountains and forests. (laughs) Places like the hill at the back of my home are still pretty natural, in a good meaning, and I built a secret base there~

3. My LOVE is the curry restaurant near the gym that I frequented to do bouldering. The manager is an Indian, and the menu has about 50 varieties of curry, I think? I'm planning to steadily taste all of them.

4. My solo CD will be on sale on summer 2019. It's planned to be CD packed full of my adult charm, so please buy it!



Nagatsuki Yoru CV. Kondou Takashi
Birthday: September 7. Blood Type: A

In the first place, he'd been acknowledge to have a knack in acting, but recently, as he becomes even more actively participating in dramas and stage plays, he started to gain interest in scriptwriting and producing too. He's highly feminine, and his position in Procellarum is that of a mother.


1. Reading. Reading has been my hobby since long ago, but lately I've been into mystery novels from overseas. But my first ordeal is that I'm having a hard time remembering the characters' name. (laughs) Haru-san has recommended me several long novels worthy to read, so I'm thinking of tackling them down one by one. Ah, it's pretty obvious but what I read is the ones translated into Japanese. (sheepish laughs)

2. I remembered that You and I used to ran around in the hills and fields. (laughs) We didn't have any fixed game that we have to play, instead, the kids that can play on that day will gather and we'll go "Let's play this today~". Sometimes we would also create new games that came from our own ideas.

3. I don't have any specific names to mention, but I have this habit in which whenever I watch stage plays which I received invitations from or dramas where the other members are taking part in, and then I found someone with notable acting skill, I would be pretty obsessed with that person. I just ended up entering studying mode when I saw them. (sheepish laughs)

4. We'll release new CDs. Following the release order, mine will be on sale during the latter half of 2019, so it feels like something faraway, but... I'm sure it'll feel like time passed by so quickly after we enter the new year. Please look forward to it.



Kannadzuki Iku CV. Ono Kenshou
Birthday: October 21. Blood Type: O

He was only 165 cm when he debuted, but right now he'd grown and is 179 cm in height. He has excellent motor reflexes and good at any kind of sports. But, he's saying that he wants to try challenging new things and lately he started learning to play the piano. In charge of giving tsukkomi in Procellarum.


1. Piano. Rui had been accompanying me when I'm training, so I thought I should find something which I can accompany Rui in, too... and so the answer I reached is: playing piano. He's a pretty spartan and strict teacher. (laughs)

2. I was absorbed in playing games where I can move my body, and also in doing sports. My choice for club activities was track and field, but I also love playing basketball, soccer, and baseball. Lately I would go to watch soccer games together with Kai-san ♪

3. I was made to understand it again after I reached adulthood: Kai-san's cool and broad-minded personality! ... That's why, I'm currently obsessed in Kai-san as he's a senior that I admire. I won't lose to Kai-san. I want to become a dependable person who can make even people of the same gender to think that I'm cool by their standard.

4. I've been scheduled to appear in several dramas. I've only ever take a few acting jobs, so I'm thinking that this is a critical moment where I'm given the chance to broaden my work scope. I'll do my best!



Shimotsuki Shun CV. Kimura Ryouhei
Birthday: November 24. Blood Type: AB

He came from a distinguished family in Kyoto and is also the leader of Procellarum. He's a bit ignorant of the world, so sometimes he would cause troubles to people around him. Hajime's passionate fan, and a real member of Hajime's fan club.


1. I think trying out various kind of phone applications is my recent boom? There are many kinds, like apps for editing photos, or for games. Maybe one day I can release one of my own?

2. When I was little, I was really into learning various languages and speaking with other people. That was how my world expanded ☆

3. Members of Procella and Gravi ♪ They've become more and more charming, making me pretty obsessed about them. Ah, but if I'm asked who is my number one out of all of them, then my answer is "Hajime".

4. We're answering these questions on November, you see. With the meaning of my birthday = the start of a new year, we were finally able to hold a new year party that we've been wanting to do but couldn't~! Yes, please give us an applause! Everyone, thank you for playing with me. It was truly a Happy Albion ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment