Pinned

Translating Commission

Friday, April 09, 2010

Another award?


Moshi-moshi, minna-tachi!

Dapet award lagi neh...wkwkwkwk makasih Shina yah... (siapa bilang blogmu butut? Gaul getho kok wkwkwkwk).

Here is the award!



Mm...peraturan, peraturan~

1. Thank and link the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award to 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic
3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won the award
4. State 7 things about yourself.


Onto the links~ (tidak berurutan sesuai waktu 'discovery' :p)

1. Minmy-sensei
2. Tazzu
3. Yappe
4. Asai-san
5. Salary-san
6. Mimo
7. Fenny-san
8. Raiko
9. Aniki Sora
10. Rossy-san
11. Anggi-san -blog ver-
12. Aqua-sama
13. Shion Tan
14. tencircle
15. Nenek Sachi

Then~

1. I'm an manga/anime otaku
2. I'm a fujoshi
3. Although I love yaoi TO THE EXTREME, i hate real life yaoi TO THE EXTREME
4. I love cats
5. I'm a high school student ;)
6. I'm a female
7. Eyeh esher eyeh (I am Me, or something like that ;D)

There! Grab the award, like, NOW!

3 comments: