Pinned

Translating Commission

Friday, June 23, 2017

Backstage Party Ver. White Q&A + messages: Nenchuu

From: Backstage Party Ver. WHITE

This is the translation of an Q&A section posted in a TsukiSta's official fanbook, Backstage Party Ver. WHITE. The messages that follows are from a member to all other members.

Pardon for rigid English. Please don't re-post or re-translate without asking for permission.



Washio Shuuto


01. What's your forte and weakness?
Forte: I wouldn't know myself! But, members of "TsukiSta." often told me that I pay attention to my surroundings, so I guess you can call that my forte?
Weakness: That I don't really like troublesome things, I guess! I try not to be like that, but sometimes it just comes to surface. (laughs)

02. Charm point
I talked about it a little during the First Act, but I think it's my collarbone!

03. Something that you feel a little proud about
My tongue can touch my nose! (laughs) Surprisingly, there are many who can't do it, huh~

04. Jinx that you believe in
I don't really have anything like that, but usually before the real performance starts, I would pray while facing the empty stage!

05. Something that you felt the most happy about so far
That I was able to deliver wonderful things through "TsukiSta." to everyone!

06. What you wanted to be when you were little
Just like what my name says, I wanted to be a soccer player!

07. If you're to classify yourself as an animal?
A big dog! Because I'm carefree just like the big dogs.

08. Something that your family member / friend said to you and made you shocked
When I went to a pet shop together with my parents, we looked at the price of a dog and they said, "Ah! This dog is far more expensive than Shuuto!" (laughs) How much do I cost!? (laughs)

09. Food that you like and dislike
Like: Ramen! But I try to be careful so I won't eat too much of it.
Dislike: Bitter gourd! The reason is simple: because it's bitter.

10. Favorite quote or location or inscription
Reflect on yourself everyday, and be grateful everyday!!

11. Someone that you admire
Parents. (They understand me even though I said nothing, and they always support me)

12. Please give yourself a pseudo-name! You can use self-proclaimed names too.
Husky who doesn't like troublesome things. (laughs)

13. Favorite scent
The scent of winter!

14. Something that you certainly carry around with you
Lip cream! I definitely won't miss carrying it with me!!!!!

15. A way to refresh yourself
I like moving about, so I guess it's running.

16. Something that you can't miss during practice
A 2lt sized mineral water pet bottle.

17. A way, a place, or might an item that you'll need when you want to concentrate?
A moment spent alone.

18. Something that you bear in mind when performing
Maintaining my figure, though I also keep it mind during practices

19. Role or program that you'd like to act in
Just roughly, but I'd like to try acting as a bad guy

20. Posture & something that you need to have while sleeping
I basically likes sleeping in a narrow space, and I sleep with a dakimakura!

Multi-choice questions (choose one)


21. Do you want to try becoming an idol? Yes / No

22. Do you want to try entering Tsukino Dorm? Yes / No

23. For dance choreography, do you prefer an intense, fast-paced one or a slow and elegant one? Intense and fast-paced / Slow and elegant

24. Are you the type who get embarrassed when giving out fanservice? Yes / No (I'm actually really embarrassed!!!)

25. Are you good or bad at doing a talk show? Good / Bad (Definitely not good at it)

Messages


To Tomotsune Yuuki: Yuuki-kun is a man that would by admired by other men! The type of leader who makes us feel like walking along with you forever, and someone who can make us trust our body to your care, so please stay the way you are. If you want me to complain, then I'd like you to please stop making your orders in a certain tavern by saying things like "extra tartar!", since it's so troublesome. (laughs)

To Doi Kazumi: Even though you're younger than Taniyan and I, I think that there were many instances where you mind the way you act because you're given the role as a nenchou. But I always admire how you don't let it show fulfill your role as Kai and the team's military officer. Please continue to support us from now on too, as the sub-leader of our group!

To Tani Yoshiki: I feel that we're able to built a good relationship as nenchuu because we've known each other for so long. To me, you're just like a brother, the one who closely feels like my own family. As part of '87 liners, I hope we can continue doing our best together. ... But, because you're always like a 2nd year elementary school kid, please try to become a little more mature soon. (laughs)

To Satou Yuusaku: Really, Yuusaku is such a cutie ♡ To make even men think that you're cute, I think that means you're incredibly charming. But, I also know that behind it all you're actually pretty manly, so I won't have anything else to say, as long as you stay as the cute yet manly Yuusaku that you are now! (laughs)

To Sasa Tsubasa: Even in Procella, Tsubasa is much younger, so I think that you had it the most difficult, since you tried to mind your surroundings in the work place. But, your smile as you put in your best effort in what you do stimulates me, so please continue working hard without forgetting the feelings you have now!

Tani Yoshiki


01. What's your forte and weakness?
Forte: Clumsy?! Tactlessly frank!! Young mental age
Weakness: Noisy, has low tolerance on alcohol, young mental age

02. Charm point
Nose

03. Something that you feel a little proud about
White, translucent hairs grow on my face

04. Jinx that you believe in
I can sleep within 1 minute if I put an eyemask on

05. Something that you felt the most happy about so far
Performing in Pacifico is one of the things that recently made me happy. But, there are way too many things that made me felt the most happy so I can't choose one! (laughs)

06. What you wanted to be when you were little
Florist

07. If you're to classify yourself as an animal?
Cat. Because I'm moody. (laughs)

08. Something that your family member / friend said to you and made you shocked
"Your mental age is way too young."

09. Food that you like and dislike
Like: Eclair, omurice, curry, salisbury steak, onion salmon, tapioca!!
Dislike: Celery, coriander

10. Favorite quote or location or inscription
Be grateful, be grateful in anything that may happens!!

11. Someone that you admire
Hirano Ryou-kun

12. Please give yourself a pseudo-name! You can use self-proclaimed names too.
An smothering, highly feminine around-thirty who hailed from Osaka

13. Favorite scent
Kinmokusei, lavender

14. Something that you certainly carry around with you
Nail clipper, tweezers, toothbrush

15. A way to refresh yourself
Eat, take a walk, take a bath

16. Something that you can't miss during practice
Sweets, sugar intake

17. A way, a place, or might an item that you'll need when you want to concentrate?
Simply walking around, crowded and noisy place, caffeine, sugar

18. Something that you bear in mind when performing
Giving out the best that the current me can do, and sending the finest work to everyone in the audience. Breathing normally as a person would.

19. Role or program that you'd like to act in
A hysterical madman. Samurai!! (I'd like to try acting as a patriot of Bakumatsu era, like Shinsegumi, for example)

20. Posture & something that you need to have while sleeping
Cross-legged and facing up & aroma, eyemask

Multi-choice questions (choose one)


21. Do you want to try becoming an idol? Yes / No

22. Do you want to try entering Tsukino Dorm? Yes / No

23. For dance choreography, do you prefer an intense, fast-paced one or a slow and elegant one? Intense and fast-paced / Slow and elegant

24. Are you the type who get embarrassed when giving out fanservice? Yes / No (I think I don't get embarrassed?! Maybe because I'm a little accustomed to it?! Since my partner does it fervently (laughs))

25. Are you good or bad at doing a talk show? Good / Bad

Messages


To Tomotsune Yuuki: I feel really glad that Yuuki-kun is our leader! You're someone who can control when to be stern and when to spoil your members, and thanks to Yuuki-kun, Procella can grow mentally and practically. You also managed to tame me down (laughs), you're a big figure that everyone acknowledges!

To Doi Kazumi: You're clumsy, but you're always so earnest without showing the effort you make, and I think Doi-chan is what people call "a hard-worker in the shadow". I think that's what your charm is. Sometimes you say things that make you sound like an alien, but they're always something genius, in a way. (laughs) I really like that peculiar sense of yours, so I always watch over your conducts secretly!

To Washio Shuuto: My relationship with Shuuto is that we create You and Yoru's bond together, and being together with you really makes me feel calmed down. And aside from that, you walk ahead of everyone else and help provoking them, so you're also a big figure that guides everyone in Procella. I'm glad that You is played by Shuuto, and more than anything else, to me, you're a reliable, precious partner!

To Satou Yuusaku: Even though you started with zero acting experience, I never heard you complaining, and the way you quietly and indifferently accomplish what you're supposed to do makes me think that you're really manly. You have a peculiar air about you, and I love that part of you too, but you're able to make me feel stimulated with how you can be so cooperative without destroying the balance!

To Sasa Tsubasa: I was mad at you for a lot of things, huh. (laughs) Somehow I can't just leave you alone, and thus I always help you practicing. ... wait, could it be that I'm just being nosy!? (laughs) But, you experience the most growth among all 6 of us, so I can tell that you're putting a lot of effort secretly too!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for translating! :D

    Can you translated the Backstage party ver. Black - Nenchuu too please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I have translated a part of it, so hopefully I can have more free time to translate the rest of it soon.

      Delete