Pinned

Translating Commission

Friday, June 23, 2017

Backstage Party Ver. White Q&A + messages: Nenshou

From: Backstage Party Ver. WHITE

This is the translation of an Q&A section posted in a TsukiSta's official fanbook, Backstage Party Ver. WHITE. The messages that follows are from a member to all other members.

Pardon for rigid English. Please don't re-post or re-translate without asking for permission.



Satou Yuusaku


01. What's your forte and weakness?
Forte: Maybe that I can read situations, I'm cute, kind, quick-witted, manly inside, and cheerful
Weakness: Forgetful, can forget what happens yesterday, stubborn, my-paced

02. Charm point
Androgynous looks and calculative black heart

03. Something that you feel a little proud about
I can cook!

04. Jinx that you believe in
If you put 10000 yen note which serial numbers end with 9Z the other way about in your wallet, you will be able to save

05. Something that you felt the most happy about so far
When I get the role of "TsukiSta."'s Minadzuki Rui in my first 2.5 stage play audition.

06. What you wanted to be when you were little
Pilot

07. If you're to classify yourself as an animal?
I want to be a toy poodle.

08. Something that your family member / friend said to you and made you shocked
"A waste of your good looks."

09. Food that you like and dislike
Like: All kind of sweets
Dislike: Natto

10. Favorite quote or location or inscription
The magic of believing!

11. Someone that you admire
I want to have a face like hyde-san.

12. Please give yourself a pseudo-name! You can use self-proclaimed names too.
Acknowledged by Tokyo W*lker! Just by being in his presence already counts as sexual harassment! Yuusaku here!

13. Favorite scent
Scent similar to baths

14. Something that you certainly carry around with you
Lately, it's a Dragon Ball stamp rally notebook

15. A way to refresh yourself
Watching anime, enjoying delicious sweets and ice coffee

16. Something that you can't miss during practice
Body mist

17. A way, a place, or might an item that you'll need when you want to concentrate?
Cafe, mobile phone

18. Something that you bear in mind when performing
I'll have to become Minadzuki Rui from top to toe!

19. Role or program that you'd like to act in
Bad guy, playful guy

20. Posture & something that you need to have while sleeping
Banzai pose

Multi-choice questions (choose one)


21. Do you want to try becoming an idol? Yes / No (I am working as idol. (sweats))

22. Do you want to try entering Tsukino Dorm? Yes / No

23. For dance choreography, do you prefer an intense, fast-paced one or a slow and elegant one? Intense and fast-paced / Slow and elegant

24. Are you the type who get embarrassed when giving out fanservice? Yes / No

25. Are you good or bad at doing a talk show? Good / Bad (Depending on the position, I'm good at it.)

Messages


To Tomotsune Yuuki: You're armed with the quality, charisma, technique, coolness of a leader, which made me think that you're precisely a "King". You're someone who can make people think that they can extort more than 100% of their ability for your sake, and the atmosphere in a place changes depending on whether Yuuki-kun is present or not. I respect you as a human!

To Doi Kazumi: At first I thought that you're scary. But, there's a side of you that tickled one's motherly instinct... if I'm a girl, I definitely would like to have a boyfriend like Doi-chan. Besides, you're artistic but left many holes for people to steal from you, so I'd like to be able to always keep you within my line of view and watch over you! (laughs)

To Washio Shuuto: In my head, Shuuto-kun is really an amazing person, but I feel that I have only understands about 20% of Shuuto-kun's true amazingness. You're as kind as a Holy Mother, have a good looks, and tall to boot... Your existence is precisely what they refer as 2.5 dimension! Really, I can't find a fault in you. ... Please marry me!

To Tani Yoshiki: I thought that you're someone that I can't stand, but now you make feel at peace whenever I'm with you. Also, you make interesting reactions if we tease you. (laughs) But, it's precisely because you're smart that you can make such reactions. With that meaning, I think you're fitting to be a lyricist, so someday, please make a lyric for a song I composed ♡

To Sasa Tsubasa: You understand "Tsukiuta." more than anyone else here, so you always become someone I go to if I'd like to ask things. I think it's because Tsubasa-kun is here that I was able to play out Rui's character. Also, Tsubasa-kun is always by my side when I realized, so could it be that you're a spot that can make me feel comfortable!? (laughs)

Sasa Tsubasa


01. What's your forte and weakness?
Forte: Informative (with otaku-related information)
Weakness: Noisy

02. Charm point
The mole close to my mouth

03. Something that you feel a little proud about
My name consists of only two kanji (laughs)

04. Jinx that you believe in
Eating Hakata tonkotsu ramen when I'd like to be more motivated

05. Something that you felt the most happy about so far
When it's decided that I get a role in "TsukiSta."

06. What you wanted to be when you were little
A comedian that also works as a mangaka

07. If you're to classify yourself as an animal?
I'm often told that I'm like a dog

08. Something that your family member / friend said to you and made you shocked
"Aren't you forcing yourself to act stupid?"

09. Food that you like and dislike
Like: Hakata tonkotsu ramen
Dislike: None

10. Favorite quote or location or inscription
Cute is justice

11. Someone that you admire
All the seniors in "TsukiSta." casts (They're all so stoic, and each has a charm that another doesn't have, sometimes they can be gentle, and at other times stern, which let me learn a lot while getting stimulated as well)

12. Please give yourself a pseudo-name! You can use self-proclaimed names too.
An idol on stage, but an audience at heart

13. Favorite scent
The scent when I buried my face in my pet cat's stomach

14. Something that you certainly carry around with you
Headphone

15. A way to refresh yourself
Go to public bath-house alone

16. Something that you can't miss during practice
Energy drink

17. A way, a place, or might an item that you'll need when you want to concentrate?
I'm the type that can't concentrate while at home, so I would go outside and head to a place where I can be alone

18. Something that you bear in mind when performing
In any case, I'm consuming things that's good for my throat

19. Role or program that you'd like to act in
A role with cool, big brother-like personality

20. Posture & something that you need to have while sleeping
Facing up, and I can't calm down if I don't have my pet cat by my side. It hates me if I do that, though.

Multi-choice questions (choose one)


21. Do you want to try becoming an idol? Yes / No (I want to stay as someone who supports the idols...!)

22. Do you want to try entering Tsukino Dorm? Yes / No (I'd rather become the dorm's walls)

23. For dance choreography, do you prefer an intense, fast-paced one or a slow and elegant one? Intense and fast-paced / Slow and elegant (I like choreography that makes the people who watches it gets excited too)

24. Are you the type who get embarrassed when giving out fanservice? Yes / No (I'm doing it while thinking that I myself will be happy if I receive this sort of fanservice, but I always feel a little embarrassed if I do it, so I think I need to get accustomed to it)

25. Are you good or bad at doing a talk show? Good / Bad (That's why, I want to gather a lot more of experience so I can say that I'm good at it later. (sweats))

Messages


To Tomotsune Yuuki: You scold me as soon as I do something bad, and compliment greatly me if I do something good. You always watch over us properly, and I think it makes you looks like a kind yet stern father. (laughs) I'm filled with feelings of gratitude for being able to meet a great senpai like you!

To Doi Kazumi: Maybe I don't have the right to say this, but Doi-san is so naive. (laughs) Sometimes your way of thinking just go the wrong way, but it eventually makes us entertained. When I'm feeling down, you always immediately notice it and talk up to me... if Yuuki-san is a father, then I think Doi-san is like a young, naive mother.

To Washio Shuuto: You're perfect in all aspects, and although your role is that of a nenchuu, your presence already feels like someone of a central pillar, which makes you just like the oldest son. You always can read my feelings, and choose your words while giving me advice. Really, thank you very much!

To Tani Yoshiki: You can say something that people normally find hard to say, which makes me feel comfortable to be with you. And I think it's that straightforwardness that makes you feel like a second son. Although both of you are of different type, I think of the two nenchuu as people that I owe to for teaching me the way of actors.

To Satou Yuusaku: Yuusaku is cute no matter what you do, someone that feels like everyone's little sister. (laughs) Even so, your guts is greater than anyone else, and you practice a lot more than anyone else too, that's why you rarely waste your time in finding someone else's faults. As someone who stays the closest to you, watching that kind of Yuusaku-san helps making me feel that I need to work harder too.

No comments:

Post a Comment