Pinned

Translating Commission

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Backstage Party Ver. White Q&A + messages: Nenchou

From: Backstage Party Ver. WHITE

This is the translation of an Q&A section posted in a TsukiSta's official fanbook, Backstage Party Ver. WHITE. The messages that follows are from a member to all other members.

Pardon for rigid English. Please don't re-post or re-translate without asking for permission.



Tomotsune Yuuki


01. What's your forte and weakness?
Forte: Heavy drinker
Weakness: Heavy drinker (laughs)

02. Charm point
Nose

03. Something that you feel a little proud about
The greatness of my left thigh's hamstring (laughs)

04. Jinx that you believe in
Wearing red underwear on first day of performance!

05. Something that you felt the most happy about so far
I can't decide only one...

06. What you wanted to be when you were little
Teacher

07. If you're to classify yourself as an animal?
Lesser panda... or that's what I'd like for people to say about me nowadays

08. Something that your family member / friend said to you and made you shocked
"Ah, you don't look like a pureblooded Japanese."

09. Food that you like and dislike
Like: Margherita
Dislike: Tomato and cheese caprese salad

10. Favorite quote or location or inscription
The boughs that bear most hang lowest (= the more noble, the more humble)

11. Someone that you admire
Miyazawa Kenji-san

12. Please give yourself a pseudo-name! You can use self-proclaimed names too.
A man that's actually naive, faint of heart, and glass-hearted, training his physique because he heard that a tough body lies a tough spirit!

13. Favorite scent
The scent of Grandma Namiko's house

14. Something that you certainly carry around with you
Positivity!

15. A way to refresh yourself
Laughing

16. Something that you can't miss during practice
Tomotsune set... mat, roller, etc

17. A way, a place, or might an item that you'll need when you want to concentrate?
Taking deep breaths and asking myself questions in a dim-lit place

18. Something that you bear in mind when performing
I need to protect my own body (laughs)

19. Role or program that you'd like to act in
Shakespeare! Also, a weak-willed character (laughs)

20. Posture & something that you need to have while sleeping
Facing up & mask and hot eye mask

Multi-choice questions (choose one)


21. Do you want to try becoming an idol? Yes / No

22. Do you want to try entering Tsukino Dorm? Yes / No

23. For dance choreography, do you prefer an intense, fast-paced one or a slow and elegant one? Intense and fast-paced / Slow and elegant

24. Are you the type who get embarrassed when giving out fanservice? Yes / No

25. Are you good or bad at doing a talk show? Good / Bad

Messages


To Doi Kazumi: We've known each other for, what, 2~3 years? Kazumi was a shy one at first, but once you opened up, you're actually friendly and adorable. You're someone who constantly put efforts in whatever you do, and it had never changed, but your broadness also had never changed from before. (laughs) That's why, I think it would be better if you do each and everything more carefully as you learn about them!

To Washio Shuuto: You never missed out on the current information & discussions when practicing in the studio, and the feedback you give to everyone is always accurate. You're big-hearted but also hard-working, and that's why I think that you're really reliable. You're Procella's military staff... our mother-like figure. Also, I'm envious in how you're skilled with your fingers. I'll give you some clothes, so please come to my house and make a bookshelf for me. (laughs)

To Tani Yoshiki: You have the trait of the youngest child and acts like you do whatever you please, but I know that you cares about the other members more than anyone else. I feel good seeing you can firmly speak about things that you agree and disagree with. But please fix your habit of bursting out whenever you had too much in mind, okay? (laughs) Ah! Do you understand that I'm always kind to you so that you can be composed, Yoshibou?

To Satou Yuusaku: Yuusaku is such a hard-worker. The most hard-working among all hard-workers! I think that you might be the one who hate it to most if you're to lose against someone else, so I'm sure you never forget to putting efforts in improving yourself. I always feel stimulated seeing you like that, and I know that I can trust you. Also, I like your fashion sense. Let's have a shopping date next time ♪

To Sasa Tsubasa: Sasa in 2016 was... rising and falling relentlessly, huh. (laughs) But, you have a good sense when it come to dance and how to speak a line, so please continue working hard like you've been so far. Also, as you're in the middle of maturing up, you'll surely feel more responsible and more aware of your status as a pro, and I'm sure that your world-view will expand along with that. From now on too, I'll watch over your progress just like what a father would feel about his son.

Doi Kazumi


01. What's your forte and weakness?
Forte: Endurance that I earned from playing baseball, and some guts
Weakness: Easy to feel bored on something

02. Charm point
Guess it's a little weird to say this about myself, but, my smile? ... Yeah

03. Something that you feel a little proud about
Ambidextrous pitcher (baseball)

04. Jinx that you believe in
Starting with right leg when putting socks, trousers, or getting in bathtub

05. Something that you felt the most happy about so far
There are too many things that made me happy, I can't possibly choose one (laughs)

06. What you wanted to be when you were little
Pro baseball athlete, Yoshimoto Shinkigeki

07. If you're to classify yourself as an animal?
Dog

08. Something that your family member / friend said to you and made you shocked
"Do you realize that you have some white hair?"

09. Food that you like and dislike
Like: I like any food that I can put into my mouth
Dislike: I don't have any food that I don't like

10. Favorite quote or location or inscription
Might is right

11. Someone that you admire
Fujiwara Tatsuya

12. Please give yourself a pseudo-name! You can use self-proclaimed names too.
Kazumi of the West

13. Favorite scent
Soft-scented perfume

14. Something that you certainly carry around with you
Schedule agenda

15. A way to refresh yourself
Karaoke-ing alone, playing in batting center

16. Something that you can't miss during practice
Towel

17. A way, a place, or might an item that you'll need when you want to concentrate?
Those power spot places

18. Something that you bear in mind when performing
Imagining the smile of the audiences that will come to each performance, and having fun performing myself

19. Role or program that you'd like to act in
Super bad guy, superintendent general of the metropolitan police

20. Posture & something that you need to have while sleeping
Eye-mask

Multi-choice questions (choose one)


21. Do you want to try becoming an idol? Yes / No

22. Do you want to try entering Tsukino Dorm? Yes / No

23. For dance choreography, do you prefer an intense, fast-paced one or a slow and elegant one? Intense and fast-paced / Slow and elegant

24. Are you the type who get embarrassed when giving out fanservice? Yes / No

25. Are you good or bad at doing a talk show? Good / Bad

Messages


To Tomotsune Yuuki: Because we've known each other for so long, it's kind of embarrassing trying to tell you something with words like this. (laughs) I'm sorry because I keep making troubles to you even in privates. The image I have of Yuuki-san is of someone that I can admire, a personification of "courage" itself. I'm going to my best from now on too, so I can become an individual like Yuuki-san!

To Washio Shuuto: If "skilled" is to become personified, then it'll be just like you! Your dance skill and acting skill keeps leveling up every day, and even though you would say that usually you don't practice much, I'm sure that you're actually practicing in a place that no one knows. (laughs) I like the air that you exude when you're together with Yoshiki-kun, I really feel glad that you two are chosen as nenchuu-gumi!

To Tani Yoshiki: Even though you say harsh things to others, if you see a comrade trying their best, you would help them practicing, and seeing that makes me feel that it's because you think of your comrades dearly. At the same time, I always feel healed when seeing your smile. (laughs) Thank you for being a reliable senpai who can give others a sense of relief!

To Satou Yuusaku: Yuusaku is cute. That's the best word to describe you. (laughs) And you always looking at yourself objectively. Even as you dances, you think that as Rui you should make it appear elegant, so you make arrangements to the choreographies. I think it's great how you manage to do that, and I'd like to try doing the same too.

To Sasa Tsubasa: Sometimes you say things that isn't appropriate for the situation you're in, but I think that's also one of Tsubasa's wonderful aspects. Also, looking at the practice for the Third Act, from the bottom of my heart, I think that you've made use of all the experiences and instrospections you received so far. Looking at Tsubasa, who keeps growing up, gives me strength to fight on as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment