Pinned

Translating Commission

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Backstage Party ver. Black messages

From: Backstage Party Ver. BLACK

This is the translation of an messages posted in a TsukiSta's official fanbook, Backstage Party Ver. BLACK. The messages are from Procellarum members to Six Gravity, and to Six Gravity to fans.

Pardon for rigid English. Please don't re-post or re-translate without asking for permission.



Message from "Procellarum" members!

The messages of Procellarum members, who have ran through 2016 together with them, is here!


Tomotsune Yuuki: L ♥ O ♥ V ♥ E ♥ Gravi LOVE ♥ Hajime LOVE ... in the end, I wrote it too. lol
Doi Kazumi: You guys are our brother-in-arms, precious comrades, and, to me, each of you are actors that I feel respect for. Let's stimulate each other and grow up together.
Washio Shuuto: We always get compared in work place, but I don't think of you guys as rivals!! After all, "I love Gravi" ♥ That's all!!
Tani Yoshiki: To everyone from Gravi: all members of Gravi are gorgeous people! Each of you has amazing aura, and looking at you makes me think that you guys are cool!! Adorable!! We has to do our best to so we won't lose to you guys!! Please take care of me on 2017 too
Sasa Tsubasa: Because we're performing together during Yumemigusa and LunaLi, I feel a little lonely for SchoRevo. I hope that we can stand together again on the same stage.
Satou Yuusaku: The days we spent together making TsukiSta.'s Yumemigusa feel like sparkling memories to me. It's also days that made me grow the most. I want to feel the mood and atmosphere that I can't possibly taste in Procella alone again!! I'll look forward to the day we can perform together again. We'll be performing in different arenas, but let's make it into an exciting TsukiSta. performance!! I love Procella, but I also love Gravi!!



OFF SHOT


Menjou Kentarou: Thank you for purchasing TsukiSta. Fanbook! How was GRAVITY in 2016? Please take care of us again in 2017!
Nakada Hiroki: Thank you for all of your supports. Please watch over the ordinary us too ♪ Please take care of us from now on too.
Yamazaki Taiki: Thank you very much for everything so far. From now on too, please take care of me -- of us, too.
Jounin Tatsuki: Thank you very much for buying this book! Please have fun looking through them! Thank you very much for everything so far!!
Yokoo Rui: Thank you for always supporting us!! So that we can continue to please you, we shall keep advancing with diligence! Please take care of us from now on too, okay?
Kiyama Ryuu: Everyone is our precious TsukiSta. Family. Please take care of us from now on too.

No comments:

Post a Comment