Pinned

Translating Commission

Saturday, March 12, 2016

soleil's crossfades translation

From: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMzZd4in-iI

This is the translation of a video done to promote I-Chu's 1st Full Album "soleil" that'll be sold on March 23rd, 2016. The content is pretty much just introducing the songs that will be included in the album, but there are parts where we can here lyrics that aren't part of the ones that can be listened through the game. So, if you're interested, check it out~

Feel free to correct my translations~



The songs that we've had up until now will be put into a single album!

Hee~ this song and that song, all of them will be put into a single CD?

He~ that's great.

As I'd thought, if we're aiming to be a top-class idol, we need to reach more people with our songs!

As expected of Seiya! I agree with you!

Hehe~ as such, representing I-Chu, us F∞F will introduce all the songs included!

Well then, let's start right away. Music, start!

Seiya: "We are heroes!"

Kanata: "We'll send you to a magical stage!"

Seiya: "Don't worry! Follow after me! Let's fly!"

Akira: "Looks like I'll be able to reach my dream,
just a little more. Holding onto that hand,
we're marching forward."

Kanata: "Fun times passes so quickly, but this
heart-pounding feeling will last forever!"

Seiya: "There's no way we'll show our uncool
side to others! Look only at me!"

Akira: "Come here. I won't let you go anymore."

Seiya: "I am my own Lord, throughout Heaven
and Earth. Just like the moonlight, we shall
shines upon all."

風は嫋やかに 月は只清か / The wind blows gracefully, the moon shines brightly
神々の悪戯のように / As if it's merely the pastimes of gods
儚き世界でこの身の在り処を / In this fleeting world, the whereabouts of this vessel
この胸に宿すのは / What lies within this chest is...

Kanata: "Someday, the flowers will have fallen.
But, new flowers would bloom in its place.
Just like this love, right?"

Akira: "May I be the one to steal that lips of yours?"

Kanata: "No matter what happen in our future,
even if we're to have our separate ways,
we'll be linked to each other."

Kanata: "Please be easy on me, who have lost
in our love gamble."

Seiya: "Sometimes, parting is a must, and yet
we must make keep stepping forward."

Akira: "May these kind of days last forever."

Akira: "I'd like to conquer your everything.
Let's become one with me."

Yes, kiss my Love
蕩けるような愛を夢見せて / Show me a dream of melting love
そう Kiss my neck
飲み干す愛をしつく / Till all love is drained up

Seiya: "Daybreak comes, the sky changes in color.
We are setting off to a new morning."


Waah~! If think back about it, all of them are impressive!

Somehow I feel moved...

*chuckles* What are you guys saying? From now on there will be a new start! It's not the right time to drown in impressions!

You're right~

Apparently, in the limited edition of this album, our drama CDs and messages recorded with dummy-head will be included too.

*chuckles* Please listen to our stories~

There's a wee bit of embarrassing things too...

I also said something very embarrassing...

You guys were doing well. Be more proud about it.

It feels reassuring to be told something like that by Akira-kun.

Oops, it's almost time. Please continue to support us and I-Chu, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment